Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

MantisLady

Feb 19, 2024
I wouldn't worry. Angies family don't visit nor does she visit them. She got a birthday card from her sister last year and was surprised, I don't think they speak regularly and I came blame her. Look at the drama she caused when her mum had friends in the house last summer
o do spills the beans as not all saw what she did last summer

o do spills the beans as not all saw what she did last summer
Her mum had friends round last summer and someone Angie referred to as an uncle. She was eating the snacks her mum's friends had left in the fridge, drank their wine, was taking Zak out to the toilet constantly whiles eyeballing them sitting at a garden table, filmed them, claimed when the male friends were going to the toilet the were trying to get into her room, claimed the uncle chased her around the house assaulted her and stole her phone. It was wild 😭

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Here is Angie, metaphorically putting Lynz in the bin

IMG_9847.jpeg

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Her mum had friends round last summer and someone Angie referred to as an uncle. She was eating the snacks her mum's friends had left in the fridge, drank their wine, was taking Zak out to the toilet constantly whiles eyeballing them sitting at a garden table, filmed them, claimed when the male friends were going to the toilet the were trying to get into her room, claimed the uncle chased her around the house assaulted her and stole her phone. It was wild 😭
That was a WILD day

NoseyNora

Feb 24, 2024
Is that Kelly the mod?

She is a snake in Angies grass, her. Can’t quite remember what happened but a few weeks ago she knew info about someone and didn’t tell Angie or something. Sausage maybe? Or Alex Westgarth, someone like that?
Kelly is posting in this thread. She’s mates with frosty, I’m pretty sure it was her that gave him Lynz phone number.

Status
Not open for further replies.