Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frosty was it not?
Angies been told about all those people though several times and chooses to ignore it. Shes only recently blocked frosty because he upset her not because of anything he's done. Shes still friends with Johnny. She doesn't care unless it impacts her directly.

Feb 29, 2024
Crayon ๐Ÿ–๏ธ box
I hate somethings angie has said but I also hate the way they take advantage of her when drunk to cause drama just so they can collect coins . Lynz alway running in with Angie they attacking you angie they talking about you . Who does that when she is breaking down already
Exactly she knows what she doing , I remember a live few days ago lynz keep going on & on angie said stop lynz you do like to bring trouble or carry on something like that angie said to her lynz went ok Iโ€™m a sheepish voice โ€ฆ

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
For me the whole time Iv watched Angie it doesn't matter who she's friends with she causes drama in every group she gets involved ins. Her behaviour never changes. Cant blame anyone but her, its who she is she's the common denominator
Of course Angie knows exactly whatโ€™s going on but she used them too so all as bad as each other

Cantbeliveit

Feb 27, 2024
Ok angie does say some fed up things but she not had this much drama the pass few months since Charlie ,Lynz, piss flap pineapple ,smelly Sheryl been in her box shirting the pot ..
Yes ๐Ÿ’ฏ angie is being love bombed and played . I also donโ€™t think amgie is really comfortable when Charlie keeps telling her, he loves her

Reactions: BattyBat
Status
Not open for further replies.