Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoLimits

Mar 3, 2024
and to say that giving birth isn't traumatic to a women body

Wayne and co since you can't aducate yourselves ill do it for you here is a list of SOME of possible complications giving birth can have

Labor that does not progress
Perineal tears
Problems with the umbilical cord
Abnormal heart rate of the baby
Water breaking early
Perinatal asphyxia
Shoulder dystocia
Excessive bleeding.
stillbirth
baby's have literally been decapitated whilst being delivered

PARENTS HAVE DIED WHILST GIVING BIRTH

but ' it's not traumatic'

fing scummy hateful dangerous people
Go live and tell them about themselves

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
She did not just say she wanted an abortion because of feeling sick?
May I just add to this though, I suffered with HG during my first pregnancy, and have during this one too, HG is a severe form of sickness pregnancy where I vomit 10/20 times a day, lose so much weight and have to be hooked to IV fluids constantly so for this, I completely understand why woman would also consider an abortion for this form of sickness!

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
200.gif

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Adaptions not something beautiful either. It's traumatic. A baby is taken away from the only safe place it's ever known and placed with strangers. The mother goes home without a baby and whether she was in the position to be a parent her body still craves it. It's fing sad.
I am adopted I was taken away at birth, I am 54, I have all the reports and reasons why, and I letter from birth mother everyone situation is different, people spin the truth, but I was told from a very early age, I have no feelings to find my birth parents what so ever, the only think I do t like is been asked about medical history and then my children are etc etc. my adoption records are sealed as of the year I was born.
I understand babies are taken etc it very sad,
Yes growing up knowing I did think to why didn’t they want me did my birth father no, what was the reasons, in the letters reports she was asked if she wanted to hold me she said no.
Also I don’t if it’s the same but she had 6mths to change her mind to I was legal adopted, so for an older child to be taken away placed with another family not knowing if they was staying or going back.
It is very complex I and see both sides as yes I am the one in the middle xx

Mar 13, 2024
Uk
ONCE AGAIN IF ANYONE IS TRIGGERED BY ANGIES LIVE PLEASE FIND HELP BELOW..

Free listening services
These services offer confidential support from trained volunteers. You can talk about anything that's troubling you, no matter how difficult:

Call 116 123 to talk to Samaritans, or email: [email protected] for a reply within 24 hours
Text "SHOUT" to 85258 to contact the Shout Crisis Text Line, or text "YM" if you're under 19
If you're under 19, you can also call 0800 1111 to talk to Childline. The number will not appear on your phone bill.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
She did not just say she wanted an abortion because of feeling sick?
There's a woman going viral the now for the same reason. Shes got that disease that makes her sick basically all day and it's unbearable she's basically suicidal. Wasn't easy to watch her video.

Status
Not open for further replies.