Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
ONCE AGAIN IF ANYONE IS TRIGGERED BY ANGIES LIVE PLEASE FIND HELP BELOW..

Free listening services
These services offer confidential support from trained volunteers. You can talk about anything that's troubling you, no matter how difficult:

Call 116 123 to talk to Samaritans, or email: [email protected] for a reply within 24 hours
Text "SHOUT" to 85258 to contact the Shout Crisis Text Line, or text "YM" if you're under 19
If you're under 19, you can also call 0800 1111 to talk to Childline. The number will not appear on your phone bill.
She is doing a lot of these trigging lives and she knows do all no research done takes the word of absolute idiots

Mar 2, 2024
Zia's Basement
May I just add to this though, I suffered with HG during my first pregnancy, and have during this one too, HG is a severe form of sickness pregnancy where I vomit 10/20 times a day, lose so much weight and have to be hooked to IV fluids constantly so for this, I completely understand why woman would also consider an abortion for this form of sickness!
This was Angie saying that, morning sickness can be that bad in the first trimester. I wasn’t taking away from women that do suffer with HG 💕

• Love
Reactions: SummerLoving🌞
Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
There's a woman going viral the now for the same reason. Shes got that disease that makes her sick basically all day and it's unbearable she's basically suicidal. Wasn't easy to watch her video.
Is this exactly what I went through, with my previous pregnancy and also with this pregnancy. I seriously considered abortion both times, when I felt my body getting weaker and weaker, and the way HG affects you mentally, well I can't even begin to explain what it's like mentally for me suffering with HG.
The only thing that is getting me through it, and got me through it the first time is that I know at the end I am going to have the gift of the most previous little human that will become my world.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Cat-Meme.png

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
This was Angie saying that, morning sickness can be that bad in the first trimester. I wasn’t taking away from women that do suffer with HG 💕
Yeah, honestly wasn't thinking you are, not many people are actually aware of HG, so thought i would mention it, so they aren't just hearing it from Angie the old batalaxs mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.