Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Angie shouldn't be talking on this subject when she's looking more and more like the child catcher from chitty chitty bang bang every day
If it is about adoption she should look deep into it as that could cause loads of problems
She mentioned long lost family but they have to do loads to trace people it’s not click fingers and done
I always said it goes both ways the birth parent can apply to find the child when child reach’s 18 as can the child, am 54 and mine haven’t that speaks volumes to me

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
Black Pope is a tad obsessed with CLA, I saw through her a year ago, biggest actress on here , money hungry , clever in some ways and absolutely thick as treacle in other areas, her flat is her stage, hence why she doesn't fix it... Gulable gifters will always love her

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
See all this PLM stuff there's nothing to be scared of unless your someone who posts all your private information publicly. They can't just find you off a random username etc. Seems like there's a few still about on different social media's doing different things. Cant make them leave but people can be reminded of the things they've done or choose to stay away from them. The internets a big place 🤷🏽‍♀️

Mar 2, 2024
Zia's Basement
Nah they're different people? They don't even sound the same?
This is 100% Quirky

IMG_0995.jpeg

Reactions: No More Guff
Mar 16, 2024
Scotland
It pisses me off she would tell such a lie because she’s called the police over someone gifting Evil Queen before but wouldn’t cause HOLY fING HELL over someone aborting her baby against her will?

That sort of serious misinformation could’ve prevented a woman from making the choice she needed for her body and life.
Honestly she always blames medical professionals for anything that goes wrong in her life. Or the police.

Status
Not open for further replies.