Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
See all this PLM stuff there's nothing to be scared of unless your someone who posts all your private information publicly. They can't just find you off a random username etc. Seems like there's a few still about on different social media's doing different things. Cant make them leave but people can be reminded of the things they've done or choose to stay away from them. The internets a big place 🤷🏽‍♀️
Your right, BUT I'm not associating with anyone who keeps their company, including Tam.
I never share anything personal, or make close friends as yaaaa never know but I do have people I really enjoy talking to and watching xx

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Screenshot_20240317-200833~2.png

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Your right, BUT I'm not associating with anyone who keeps their company, including Tam.
I never share anything personal, or make close friends as yaaaa never know but I do have people I really enjoy talking to and watching xx
You just ever know on the app. Most the people you should be avoiding are people who are questionable without the plm involvement. We are pretty much in agreement here just to stay anonymous with each other too

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Weren’t you defending Kazzy the other night though? I don’t know the context but I did see screenshots in here 😬

Status
Not open for further replies.