Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
For some reason …and I know the hair colour isn’t right, Pricksta reminds me of a munchkin from the wizard of oz.
IMG_4107.png

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
I’m still trying to work out who it is. Im SURE I know the voice but I haven’t been able to pin it just yet. She said she was one of the people that supported me during what happened to me
I can’t recall anyone called tee but the asking of AW to be unblocked does make me really anxious. I don’t like that one bit tbh. But I came across this accidentally so it’s made me realise I need to be careful with who I trust and make sure I keep my guard up so thank you

She’s telling me she’s very against that group though so I’m very confused 😭
If she's who people are saying she is, apparently she's done disgusting things. Best thing to do, is just stay well away.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I’m still trying to work out who it is. Im SURE I know the voice but I haven’t been able to pin it just yet. She said she was one of the people that supported me during what happened to me
I can’t recall anyone called tee but the asking of AW to be unblocked does make me really anxious. I don’t like that one bit tbh. But I came across this accidentally so it’s made me realise I need to be careful with who I trust and make sure I keep my guard up so thank you

The only Tee I can think of is the one who did the singing in Angie’s live and Angie slated her?

Reactions: Bluehairdontcare
Feb 29, 2024
I think she would think it was the end of the world if angie didn't want nout to do with her, chloe does a great impression of Zia, should get chloe to send angie voice message in zias voice saying the most outrageous things, so angie kicks her to the curb and then Zia is heartbroken and vanishes
This is probably the best one. 🤣🤣🤣

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin

Someone said on a live she's from around Newcastle and was a member of plm till they turned on her and she's been friendly with Johnny. But if your friends with someone like sausage and were an active member of plm it shouldn't be a problem for you?

Reactions: SummerLoving🌞

upsydaisy

Feb 29, 2024

I have her name at the top of my tongue but I can't remember

Status
Not open for further replies.