Status
Not open for further replies.
The Ai did us dirty ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Screenshot_20240317-221135~2.png

Hope you're nice and snug in there tiktokdrama26
Screenshot_20240317-221505~2.png
Oh he would absolutely be getting it ๐Ÿ˜

Feb 29, 2024
Tbf Chy was in bed with Koba about a week or so ago, to promote their song or some bs, and now heโ€™s being outed as a pedlo
To be fair heโ€™s always been a wrongen he give me bad vibes! Iโ€™ve spent a lot of time in the music industry and I know 1000% koba is a wrongen! He even made a rap about โš ๏ธโš ๏ธโš ๏ธโš ๏ธTrigger warningโš ๏ธโš ๏ธโš ๏ธโš ๏ธ His brother graping his sister! Apologies in advance if I upset anyone!

Nov 10, 2023
Donโ€™t think I know even her ๐Ÿ˜ฃ donโ€™t want people thinking Iโ€™m close to any of these people Iโ€™m not!! This is why I was shaking so much on Mabelโ€™s live but I really need to think carefully on people coming my way from all this tbh
I have multiple fake accounts where I just observe people and make a decision. But Iโ€™d say for at least the last 8 months ish, almost every live Iโ€™ve gone into there been someone in the comments or boxes to do with plm. They seem to be everywhere. Just be careful of people you allow close and disclose things to.

What really bugs me is, why the do does everyone go live with drama at night why not all through out the day ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ I miss loads because I fall asleep
What really bugs me is you pretended you just joined Johnnys server today and someone's said those screenshots are old and I could also swear iv saw those screenshots on a video before outing Johnny. What a weird day.

Feb 28, 2024
Someone said on a live she's from around Newcastle and was a member of plm till they turned on her and she's been friendly with Johnny. But if your friends with someone like sausage and were an active member of plm it shouldn't be a problem for you?
I was never an active person in PLM please do not put that on my name. I know him because he reached out to make sure I was ok after being trolled about my abuse. He was nice to me. Thatโ€™s it. Iโ€™m still trying to process all the stuff thatโ€™s been said the last few days

Thank you for the info before that though. Made me realise to be cautious about people messaging me being nice to me since being on Mabelโ€™s

Status
Not open for further replies.