Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
Yikes it's been alot then jesus thankyou for the update it's honestly much appreciated you miss a day you miss 10000 chapters and trying to catch up is hard work, so have that scruffy group all joined here?

Yeah i think I'll join under the unstable table i have quavers 😍
A few of feistys joined not seen many plm Join but I’m not too sure it’s hard to keep up with new members they normally end up on the ignore list 🤣

Reactions: Mildred Ratched

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024
Angie getting upset because she puked on her duvet but can’t be bothered to clean it.
IMG_2562.jpeg

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I was going to go to bed and watch law and order svu. After that disturbing glimpse into Jonnys server we were treated to earlier, think I’ll watch Tangled or something else far away from reality
Don't be watching any police programs I don't want you pretending to be a copper it's an ick of mines 😭

Feb 28, 2024
An account was in Mabel’s saying how lovely I was and how they remember me from what happened because they were speaking out about it at the time. Don’t recognise the name but I feel like I know the voice? (Brain processing and memory issues… yay)

Messaged them to figure out who it was but now I’m anxious with people saying it’s someone called T from PLM but I don’t know who that is

I know there’s someone called tee in Mabel’s but I don’t think that would be her. I’m keeping my guard up now regardless, I don’t like any of this 🥲 I’ve been feeling sick all night

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
She literally bought all of them. The ONLY reason they all talk to her is cos she paid them….. it’s so sad and shameful especially when you juxtapose it with how arrogant she is. Spending all her PIP on DG
Listen if cockinmouth is spending her pip on creators to butter them up, I’m willing to take one for the fing team and dox myself so she can gift me to say nice things about her in her 🤣🤣

Medusa

I’m always here for all cockerpoo bashing and reality checks.

Shes giving dg all her money this evening, what a fing strange woman. Imagine her smug smile as he “wins” his “battles”. Like she really thinks she’s doing something
She was probably trying to get his attention after he snogged the lass he's hanging with. Cocker-afuka-chew Dg doesn't want your dried out clam. You're coming across as desperate- Take the hint he's never gonna bonk you.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
She was probably trying to get his attention after he snogged the lass he's hanging with. Cocker-afuka-chew Dg doesn't want your dried out clam. You're coming across as desperate- Take the hint he's never gonna bonk you.
Omg LOL did he? The stripper he was “just friends with”. God his ex had a lucky escape. That’s so funny she’s still giving them all her cash my god people are nuts

Status
Not open for further replies.