Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iona_ytg

Mar 18, 2024
glasgow
do off with this narrative. There may be a few in here. But the majority are not plm and think they are fing vile.
IMG_4122.jpeg
See this is what happens all the time ive noticed. Plm left apps as it was aki and Johnny who were running it obv Johnny still around but akis lot ain't now but anytime you say something people don't like especially angies lot they say your plm to make people turn against you.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
It still baffles me that the people who keep going on about protecting innocent children are the ones caught up in it all. Tam said Lottie owned what she did , almost as far as saying she had a reason for doing it , what do these thick fs not get? If you in any way shape or form put an innocent child in harms way you are NOT a good person and you should NEVER be forgiven for that , there is NO excuse for it , end of!!

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Its so funny, sneaking at Lucy roses live and so many of Lucy's mods and viewers are also regulars in Angies live 🤢 I guess wrongens that play together, stay together.

P.s a memory I have of Lucy rose is when she pulled her rotten tooth out on live 🤢🤮😂 she's only got like 3 teeth left, and when she lobbed her coke bottle at Bryan and it hit Bryan's nose, and the viewers rang the police and Bryan got arrested and Lucy was crying on live 'THIS IS ALLL YOU TROLLS FAULT' 'YOU DID THIS' 😂

Iona_ytg

Mar 18, 2024
glasgow
It still baffles me that the people who keep going on about protecting innocent children are the ones caught up in it all. Tam said Lottie owned what she did , almost as far as saying she had a reason for doing it , what do these thick fs not get? If you in any way shape or form put an innocent child in harms way you are NOT a good person and you should NEVER be forgiven for that , there is NO excuse for it , end of!!
That Alex westgarth is prime example. Ment to be a hunter but helped create PLM. Soon as tam started speaking to them as well started unfollowing all hunter pages as I've lost any trust in all of them seems to be a pattern

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
That Alex westgarth is prime example. Ment to be a hunter but helped create PLM. Soon as tam started speaking to them as well started unfollowing all hunter pages as I've lost any trust in all of them seems to be a pattern
Wow... I never knew that he used to be a hunter... that is crazy, I guess it's a good cover, act like your hunting the wrongens when you are a wrongen 🤨

Status
Not open for further replies.