Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
do off with this narrative. There may be a few in here. But the majority are not plm and think they are fing vile.
IMG_4122.jpeg
I can hands down say the majority of are NOT PLM nor have ever been, there might a couple that have slipped in.
I guess any narrative will be span to save face 😂

Mar 13, 2024
Uk
Have a good day 😊
Thanks but I'm back home now, I've been off on the sick for 2weeks and going back today was NOT the best idea tbh.
My boss has sent me home and said I shouldn't be working. So gotta try get sick note off doctor now ... anyways sorry for personal story lol .. I was tryingto say thanks 🙈😊🤣

Ohh at least I get to spend my days off trolling with you guys. 🤣🤣

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Thanks but I'm back home now, I've off on the sick for 2weeks and going back today was NOT the best idea tbh.
My boss has sent me home and said I shouldn't be working. So gotta try get sick note off doctor now ... anyways sorry for personal story lol .. I was tryingto say thanks 🙈😊🤣

You get to spend the day with us. do work 😂

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Thanks but I'm back home now, I've off on the sick for 2weeks and going back today was NOT the best idea tbh.

Feel better soon! X

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench

Hope you get better soon x

Mar 8, 2024

That's brilliant the day with us, but not so good unwell. Get gp to sign you off 2 weeks 😂

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
For anyone saying we are PLM. I am not a member of that vile group and I do NOT condone the doxxing of children/families etc
So do off spinning that narrative. If anyone has names of those on here who ARE PLM then people let us know so I can add them

to my ignore list!
Me either and I’m fing sick of hearing about the creepy bastards. Sickos.

Mar 13, 2024
Uk
For anyone saying we are PLM. I am not a member of that vile group and I do NOT condone the doxxing of children/families etc
So do off spinning that narrative. If anyone has names of those on here who ARE PLM then people let us know so I can add them

to my ignore list!
THIS STANDS FOR ME TOO.
ANY1 FOUBD TO BE PLM IN HERE I WILL INSTANTLY BLOCK I WONT NO ASSOCIATION WITH PLM

Status
Not open for further replies.