Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

TiktokDrama26

Mar 1, 2024
Morning, nice easy read just had a cig and finished.

And I can 100% say I am not a part of that vile group and neither are the ones that are in here commenting every day so shut the do up Tam.

Are you taking pointers from Angie calling everyone PLM because people call you out and we cannot fing stand you and don’t follow your narrative? Absolute fing tosser.
If anyone is PLM it’s you because you support and back the likes of Lottie who was in that disgusting group along with many others including Kat.

Anyway, that’s my rant over, hope you all have a lovely afternoon, I’m getting ready for work again. Can’t wait to finally have a day off, been working non-stop for over a week and I’m tired to do

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
IMG_0687.png
Ugly inside and out

Reactions: Zia’s Hostage

Medusa

What did I miss? Was she accused of taking drugs then? 😲
s loads of people have asked her if she takes drugs. Way back when she first started the fyp. Apparently she was gonna come on and do a drugs test. But I'm not holding my breath.
Personally I don't think she takes anything other than what's prescribed to her but I do think she over uses and abuses them I'm not keen in the woman but I don't think she's a druggie. But I'll happily be proven wrong.

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
s loads of people have asked her if she takes drugs. Way back when she first started the fyp. Apparently she was gonna come on and do a drugs test. But I'm not holding my breath.
Personally I don't think she takes anything other than what's prescribed to her but I do think she over uses and abuses them I'm not keen in the woman but I don't think she's a druggie. But I'll happily be proven wrong.
Yeah, I can't say when I've watched her I've ever got the impression she takes drugs, I mean if she takes opaids then I guess she could abuse them, but even then I still don't get that impression when I watch her 🤔

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
She has said she was a user in the past.
There's been a few questionable mornings with her not 'quite right' but that could be her regular meds.

Status
Not open for further replies.