Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
100% , I will never understand with the history how they've ended up best mates , I can't stand EQ at the best of times but what he's put her through in the past would sicken anyone. Let's be real though , they're all the same , all think they're famous , all think they can get away with anything , all think they're above everyone else
She’s as bad as he is so they’re the perfect match really. Someone else commented what happened to JC and Dave, dg will go where the money is the amount of friends he’s gone through on this app. I think it will end in tears when she realises he doesn’t wanna go near her sexually

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
We don’t troll you cockerpoo we are just sick of hearing your smug nonsense daily
Is cock se gob trying to clout chase from us as well, I would troll her if paid, she pops up everywhere like a fing Jack in box, I sure she thinks she is a therapist to them all it never seems to sleep either, wonder what she takes to stay awake 😂😂🧌🪽🪽

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
what the do have i missed :ROFLMAO:
Luke doing FYP
baps and flaps fangie in his comments
Like going on about us calling them out for using filters
Dippy Donna (red) doing a drugs test 😂 but not live today
EQ gone on hols paid for by her mod and gifter but things have turned a bit strange, she was on a live with DG next I heard he wanted her out, Dg Taking the piss while he is in Lapland with LK
Eq left villa early this morning gone to a hotel
Cocker s gob giving her advice lol last night telling her to phone red Yeap red Wtf 😬 to see what she says
That is what I know 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.