Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dopey Donut

Mar 6, 2024
Help me out here.. the pics you all did about the menopause mafia 😭 can you let me know who they all are so I can tag them in the post.
I know who1 or 2 but not all of them.CHEERS in advance you!
Here’s a new one.

Attachments

• IMG_1353.png
    IMG_1353.png
    1 MB · Views: 32

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Afternoon fers! Getting through 30 pages wasn't too tragic today.
I thought Angie left? I distinctly remember her throwing a tantrum in the comments and threatening to phone the police on us 😂😂 Angela you're obsessed with us and it's kinda creepy.
Tam said we're plm? I didn't even know who or what that was until the other day so 🖕

stevieee_j

Mar 10, 2024
Earth
I thought Angie left? I distinctly remember her throwing a tantrum in the comments and threatening to phone the police on us 😂😂 Angela you're obsessed with us and it's kinda creepy.
Tam said we're plm? I didn't even know who or what that was until the other day so 🖕
Tam only thinks we’re PLM because she’s sad that she’s not wanted in here😂 no space under the table for an ego that big

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Tam only thinks we’re PLM because she’s sad that she’s not wanted in here😂 no space under the table for an ego that big
If tam was under the table there wouldn't be room for anyone else, she can have her own table outside away from us, actually let's put her table on the surface of the sun.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
We all went under your unstable table 😂😂
I had to ask my hubby what it was and he didn’t even no xx

Status
Not open for further replies.