Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 3, 2024
South Wales UK
Yep. She is fiestys bestie, fiesty was outted as being in that johnnys server.
And I have a screen recording of Tam having him on her live last night & thanking him for stuff he had done for her. Johnny doesn't speak to Feisty. He doesn't even like her apparently. I don't even know him. I support NO nonces. I hate them all. I would never associate with them in any way, shape or form!!!!

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Tara Attfield is a prostitute from been 15 years old gthen got pregnant same age had a son then another and both were taken of her and sent to live with one of the baby dads in scotland

She had a sexual relationship with her brother and then went on to have another son ( don't know the father ) then she fell pregnant again and had twin girls and social services were after her so she went on the run with the son and 2 daughters

Living in hotels and B&B accommodation mostly paid by men who she sold her body to and had sex in the bathroom while 3 kids slept in the room, she came on to tiktock and started begging and then started doing OF she snogged her 3 year old daughter 🤬

Social services found out were she was staying because she was hitting the children on live tiktok and making them stand against a wall for maybe an hour at a time finally caught up with her and children got removed and placed with the twins dad were they are happy and stable Thankfully

Tara didn't give 2 ss about her children and found been on tiktok was paying her lifestyle and she is a t to everyone, she lived in a tent in a field as she became desperate and then her followers paid the deposit on her flat she's living in now

She then disappeared of the app and people say it was because she was pregnant again and had a very late abortion, she now is back on the app and my advice would be to stay well clear of her she's a bastard
I'm just reading this and it's a new person to me but 15 year olds are children and cannot be prostitutes. They can only be abused children.

Feb 29, 2024
Tara Attfield is a prostitute from been 15 years old gthen got pregnant same age had a son then another and both were taken of her and sent to live with one of the baby dads in scotland

She had a sexual relationship with her brother and then went on to have another son ( don't know the father ) then she fell pregnant again and had twin girls and social services were after her so she went on the run with the son and 2 daughters

Living in hotels and B&B accommodation mostly paid by men who she sold her body to and had sex in the bathroom while 3 kids slept in the room, she came on to tiktock and started begging and then started doing OF she snogged her 3 year old daughter 🤬

Social services found out were she was staying because she was hitting the children on live tiktok and making them stand against a wall for maybe an hour at a time finally caught up with her and children got removed and placed with the twins dad were they are happy and stable Thankfully

Tara didn't give 2 ss about her children and found been on tiktok was paying her lifestyle and she is a t to everyone, she lived in a tent in a field as she became desperate and then her followers paid the deposit on her flat she's living in now

She then disappeared of the app and people say it was because she was pregnant again and had a very late abortion, she now is back on the app and my advice would be to stay well clear of her she's a bastard
I think I may have see a clip today of her. She was swearing at a child and told them to face the wall while she combed her hair. I couldn't watch anymore 🥺

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
I'm just reading this and it's a new person to me but 15 year olds are children and cannot be prostitutes. They can only be abused children.
Tbh I know about Tara, and some of this stuff wrote here I've never heard of or seen, best thing to do is find Junkies&begs account on tiktok, they have alot of posted videos of things Tara has done, so I tend to follow of that account as they post videos of Tara, and messages etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.