Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medusa

was on zoopla n found cockapoos house

1710776035640.png
I'm gone ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Mar 2, 2024
Why did she just say she's got a video of this woman putting her tongue down her kids throat? Why is Angie in possession of videos like that?
That delusive Susan was jizzing herself in Angies comments about having the recording. Like itโ€™s some kind of achievement. Maybe itโ€™s like Pokรฉmon go but for enablers and preds

Cause they were all over tiktok. Angies probably searched her name on tktok for 5mins as her "Research "
She's a new character to me so I wouldn't know that. Sharing videos of adults and kids kissing on social media, distributing them or saving them on her device is fing weird.

That delusive Susan was jizzing herself in Angies comments about having the recording. Like itโ€™s some kind of achievement. Maybe itโ€™s like Pokรฉmon go but for enablers and preds
I'm off for the day, I'm not being involving in videos like that being shared about I feel sick๐Ÿคฎ

Mar 3, 2024
South Wales UK
Please refrain from talking to the decent people in here. We donโ€™t take kindly to your presence
The decent people?!?!? WTF. You are a bunch of stalking trolls who stalk creators. You all get excited if a creator goes live & you flock like birds to watch & record that said creator. So please save yourself the embarrassment of calling yourself a "decent" person. The way you mock people's looks, body shame, laugh at their disabilities blah blah blah. There is absolutely NOTHING decent about you!!

Mar 13, 2024
Uk
Yes I did write what I did and I have removed it as I should not have put it on here

I'm in no way clicking any links into anything weather its of Children Plm are anything that revolting are disturbing

It goes against anything I stand for
Thank you for removing it. I'm sure you didn't mean it in any bad way. We just need to be careful โค๏ธ

Status
Not open for further replies.