Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
The decent people?!?!? WTF. You are a bunch of stalking trolls who stalk creators. You all get excited if a creator goes live & you flock like birds to watch & record that said creator. So please save yourself the embarrassment of calling yourself a "decent" person. The way you mock people's looks, body shame, laugh at their disabilities blah blah blah. There is absolutely NOTHING decent about you!!
Why the do are you stalking us?

MantisLady

Feb 19, 2024
Tbh I know about Tara, and some of this stuff wrote here I've never heard of or seen, best thing to do is find Junkies&begs account on tiktok, they have alot of posted videos of things Tara has done, so I tend to follow of that account as they post videos of Tara, and messages etc.
judas was this 1

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
The decent people?!?!? WTF. You are a bunch of stalking trolls who stalk creators. You all get excited if a creator goes live & you flock like birds to watch & record that said creator. So please save yourself the embarrassment of calling yourself a "decent" person. The way you mock people's looks, body shame, laugh at their disabilities blah blah blah. There is absolutely NOTHING decent about you!!
May I ask why you’re here? I’ve missed all the in fighting but just curious why you’re on comment cafe if that’s your sentiment

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Yes. Essentially. She told comment cafe she had 3 bathrooms. She would have had at least 4 if she didn’t give so much. Someone worked out for me last night she spent about 450 on him.
What is her gifter badge? Is it level 40?

Because a level 40 badge is in the region of £90,000 just for reference how much she’s actually spent.

Mar 2, 2024
Call us trolls. We’ll take that as a compliment. We are not worried about what your kind thinks of us.

You stalk and pander to one of the vilest creatures I’ve ever had the misfortune of learning about.

Never mocked a person’s disabilities. Not my way. I’ve definitely mocked you though. Because I care nought on your feelings. You came here defending a child abuser. I’ll treat you like one. We all will. That’s what decent people do. Now go do your self with a garden rake

Paris

Feb 28, 2024
1000018641.jpg
my first attempt what you think

Status
Not open for further replies.