Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Of wverything on this app at the moment what I’m most flabbergasted by is that anyone finds this angry little Lesbian tolerable. He’s the most venemous little ogre ever. Every other sentence is a snappy remark and he’s constantly riled up by his comments he’s a total loose canon. And like you said imagine what he would be like behind closed doors.
I exactly, the way he screams for gifts and says get me to where ever then I will start
I was really hoping he would get filled in on Saturday night, hoping he would piss someone off the wrong way, but they was in a care home pub lol 😂

Nov 10, 2023
Oh cry me a river Jules. You came for us first lying that we dox people.
IMG_4154.jpeg

Mar 13, 2024
Uk
Of wverything on this app at the moment what I’m most flabbergasted by is that anyone finds this angry little Lesbian tolerable. He’s the most venemous little ogre ever. Every other sentence is a snappy remark and he’s constantly riled up by his comments he’s a total loose canon. And like you said imagine what he would be like behind closed doors.
Thing I'd when he 1st came on the App he was NOTHING like this. It's just suddenly became is persona as he's brown nosed himself into the Red gang.

Status
Not open for further replies.