Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 16, 2024
London
They would still see your comments unless they have ignored you
Ohhh, I am surprised she hasn't said anything about me.
Lisa, you're a t who helped fiesty lie about taking an overdose, helped her manipulate me, knowing that I had gotten out of hospital just a couple of months before after actually overdosing, you both thought I was stupid enough to believe fiesty would be able to change her own IV bag! Well, unfortunately for you guys that was your downfall and when I started listening to Mable and putting all of your lies together. But thank you for introducing me to mable, one of the kindest, sweetest, most genuine and supportive people on the app, I am proud to have her as my friend!
Oh and pass a message on to jiggly puff for me too, jiggles, you're a t too!

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
I’m ngl this is one of the most boring debates/exposures I’ve watched in a long time. Why tf does everyone speak so slowly
i think the most amusing part is that they seem to get arsey over the smallest thing and then the comments are full of who are we on about. great debate ladies if your audience have no fing clue

stevieee_j

Mar 10, 2024
Earth
i think the most amusing part is that they seem to get arsey over the smallest thing and then the comments are full of who are we on about. great debate ladies if your audience have no fing clue
It’s just people who sound like they’re off their face repeating the same thing 6 times in a row, Angie not listening just going “hmm”, the comments all asking who they’re talking about, and then saying everyone’s a wrongun lol like my lord someone mentioned it above, unless she’s going to come in all they’re doing is talking about someone, and it’s dull😂

Status
Not open for further replies.