Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
20240319094249.jpg
HAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAA I was not expecting that 😂😂😂😂😂 this is the funniest thing I've seen to date 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: Mildred Ratched

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
A random thing just came into my head. Before Angie and the other side all made up(publicly). I noticed that she started saying “Miss Red is on at 10, I’m coming off”. Makes me think there’s a lot of scripts behind the scenes.
100% they have the zoom business meeting in the morning to get the drama together
And text each other when one is live
Think we all fell of the Xmas tree
It’s only the dumb fers that believe their se like the EQ drama 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
I'm taking a huge break from tiktok
i didn't realise i was burying my head in the sand about my health and mental health.
i am popping off way too quickly and at this point i'm annoying myself.
got a lot of things i need to reflect and think on.
Your a great gal, and very strong headed but you do put everyone else before yourself, (which i do admire about you) but neglect your own mental health. Taking time for YOU is the best thing, as you deserve to look out for you. 🥰

Mar 13, 2024
Uk
I'm taking a huge break from tiktok
i didn't realise i was burying my head in the sand about my health and mental health.
i am popping off way too quickly and at this point i'm annoying myself.
got a lot of things i need to reflect and think on.
Ohh bless you.
I totally get it. It cam be very draining. You need to fo you and don't worry about others.
Just look after yourself first & foremost .
All tbe best ❤️❤️

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Tam just joined the live then typed she’s driving

Why’s she touching her phone, clicking in lives and typing while driving man, I can’t cope with people anymore.

If they don’t give a s about their own life fair enough but don’t endanger everyone else’s.

Please someone whoever is friends with Tam who reads this, will you have a word with her. It ain’t cool

IMG_0737.png

Status
Not open for further replies.