Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
short haired ginger woman drunk wrinkled with glass bottles cigarettes in a bar with a  white.png

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Was it for being the most famous person on tiktok or being a beggy t?
From what I've seen in videos/ on tickytok he had scammed the homeless when he was raising money for tents etc , some guys taken it on himself to go through a private prosecution and he didn't turn up for his court date , there's a post on Tanyas insta saying he was arrested for not attending court

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
From what I've seen in videos/ on tickytok he had scammed the homeless when he was raising money for tents etc , some guys taken it on himself to go through a private prosecution and he didn't turn up for his court date , there's a post on Tanyas insta saying he was arrested for not attending court
That's a whole new kind low.. scamming the homeless but I'm not surprised

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
We’re going to have to start a day s, a back shift, and a night shift in here🫣 a really don’t want to look back all them pages. Can Anyone give me a little insight into last night please?

Also! I was on Charlie’s live earlier and was listening to them “debate” about the royals, this lad called Darren came into the box and and gave his 2p worth then chippy appeared in the comments saying “I’m bored now” then got up in the box and started being a right dickhead to the lad. Chippy surely coming out his fing shell now ain’t he! Can’t stand him when he thinks he’s a big s in the box. Chippy “used to” be a nice lad when he was going in ginger pubes’s box and since going on live with time and max he’s became a knobhead😊

Anyway a good morning and I hope my lovely commenters have a good one✌🏽
Angie came on kicking off about the Chinese eating dogs. Cal joined the box, got triggered by comments and spoke over angie, angie bollocked him because she was angry/crying about the dog eaters. Some t started telling her about Cal biting/squashing/finger banging his cat. All went mental. It was resolved by Angie insisting Cal was innocent because comment cafe are fs.

Last edited:
Feb 28, 2024
Comment Cafe HQ
Regarding MrTikTok - He would scam people into giving him money on the pretence of spending it on tents/sleeping bags etc for the homeless. He was once on live on the phone to Amazon and it turned out the guy from Amazon said he had CANCELLED the orders. He constantly sings/dances around towns and just causes a lot of issues with other creators. I don't watch the beggy t these days!

Oh and I just remembered, he would get his gifters to pay for hotels or for new mobile phones.

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
Angie came on kicking off about the Chinese eating dogs. Cal joined the box, got triggered by comments and spoke over angie, angie bollocked him because she was angry/crying about the dog eaters. Some t started telling her Cal biting/squashing/finger banging his cat. All went mental. It was resolved by Angie insisting Cal was innocent because comment cafe are cu
Angie came on kicking off about the Chinese eating dogs. Cal joined the box, got triggered by comments and spoke over angie, angie bollocked him because she was angry/crying about the dog eaters. Some t started telling her Cal biting/squashing/finger banging his cat. All went mental. It was resolved by Angie insisting Cal was innocent because comment cafe are fs.
Darren has history and 6 kids -I wouldn't go there unless you can't sleep

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Is it that zippy thing? do zippy, if kevs not dancing on that box this afternoon, I will prosecute that weird t!

Reactions: SummerLoving🌞

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Tam just joined the live then typed she’s driving

Why’s she touching her phone, clicking in lives and typing while driving man, I can’t cope with people anymore.

If they don’t give a s about their own life fair enough but don’t endanger everyone else’s.

Please someone whoever is friends with Tam who reads this, will you have a word with her. It ain’t cool

IMG_0737.png
I am sick and tired of these fs thinking they are untouchable and can do what they want here in this app and outside of the app
Drunk driving
Driving using a phone
One slip of a second wham someone could be killed, kids in your car as well
They are not big clever or hard they are complete gutless self obsessed fs

HOPE YOU fING READ THIS

Mar 8, 2024
I'm taking a huge break from tiktok
i didn't realise i was burying my head in the sand about my health and mental health.
i am popping off way too quickly and at this point i'm annoying myself.
got a lot of things i need to reflect and think on.
It's good to have a break and reflect. I'm considering leaving all together.

Status
Not open for further replies.