Uk
These comments are vile 😡😡😡

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240319_162258_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240319_162258_TikTok.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 70
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I think it is a set up that’s gone tits up, but innocent people have been dragged in… it started as a content thing apparently, then eq started slagging the people off she was with to DG and they told her to leave and it all kicked off last night… it was weird last night though, Pearl was in eqs box trying to calm her down and told her to come off live and call miss red and see what she says about the situation! 👀then today miss reds live was mental eq was calling some young lad a rent boy because he wouldn’t leave the guy he’s on holiday with or come on live with her it’s all weird as do she even demanded 2k in compensation from the lad!
Are any of the characters in this story that Dean boy though? Cause he's not mentioned any of that lol

Noah peel

Feb 24, 2024
Darkside of the moon
Are any of the characters in this story that Dean boy though? Cause he's not mentioned any of that lol
Idk how dean came into it all I just saw that Cory was in his box at one point, there was a fake account of Chelsey in his live saying stuff and dean said he knew it was a fake (everyone in the box was telling him it was a 0 0 account) but he didn’t care he was taking the screenshots anyway to help his case, but idk what case that is 😂

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Apparently it’s ’all over the FYP’ but nobody is saying where. Does anyone have a video of the proof that the EQ minx account that said the threatening messages was her actual account?

Mar 19, 2024
Warrington
It's only a matter of time before he makes a come back. Birdy has clawed herself back to being reds mod and she said worse than Rhys.
I do so hope he makes a come back. Many of us have a lot to say about the real Rhys. Too many people were fooled by his nice guys mental health act when in reality he was mocking those coming into his boxes along with a couple of mods I was told. Used people's stories to make money and get noticed and then the real him came to the surface. He will be foolish to come back. Nasty little manchild.

Mar 8, 2024
I think it is a set up that’s gone tits up, but innocent people have been dragged in… it started as a content thing apparently, then eq started slagging the people off she was with to DG and they told her to leave and it all kicked off last night… it was weird last night though, Pearl was in eqs box trying to calm her down and told her to come off live and call miss red and see what she says about the situation! 👀then today miss reds live was mental eq was calling some young lad a rent boy because he wouldn’t leave the guy he’s on holiday with or come on live with her it’s all weird as do she even demanded 2k in compensation from the lad!
You know your life is bad when you're told to ring miss red 😂 they are all saddos desperate to have a celebrity status. X

Status
Not open for further replies.