Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
TikTok is like the Wild West, people moan when it happens but bullying, threats, doxxing etc is inevitable. My point is I personally only think she is safe on TikTok
You used the term `Cabbage` -

If someone refers to a very sick person or someone with a disability as a cabbage, they are saying in an offensive way that the sick person is so badly brain-damaged or ill that they cannot do anything. - This is from the Colins Dictionary.

You used a slur to describe a person with a disability , you have no valid point what so ever.

Feb 29, 2024
Are any of the characters in this story that Dean boy though? Cause he's not mentioned any of that lol
Yes he’s mates with Corey and the other guy I think they are all on holiday together! One of the lads Is younger can’t remember his name, but they are making out he’s a rent boy and is being financially groomed! even though he told all of them a million times he’s ok and wants to be there! They have some weird hero complex thinking he needs to be saved just because EQ got asked to leave and has clearly had her ego hurt! So basically a set up that’s got out of hand and gone way too far! These guys are new to tiktok one of them is Facebook famous and it was supposed to be a content trip to help him build the account, so he paid for the holiday and eq wants £2000 from him becuse she had to get another hotel and emotional damages 🙄

Feb 29, 2024
Only thing we fancy is you fing off Tra
Or you could do off… we don’t like people who laugh about child abuse in here! You’re also a feisty supporter! fing scummy dirty t you’re going on the ignore list! Don’t waste your time replying I won’t see it!
No one has to like anyone in here, and not all of us like the same people! But what we don’t do is joke about serious s involving children!

Attachments

• 9D30CB64-987B-4F1A-8296-71ABC58C207E.png
    9D30CB64-987B-4F1A-8296-71ABC58C207E.png
    267.7 KB · Views: 48

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Anyone know
What pandas username is ? Panda off of Paul and Panda the massive gifters. Apparently she’s posted about Billy

Noah peel

Feb 24, 2024
Darkside of the moon
Napoleon is aki, his discord account has been "revamped" to Napoleon. It's painfully obviously and you freaks keep entertaining him.
How is anyone entertaining him? He was pulled up on calling someone a cabbage ffs and a lot of others have probably already got that account on their ignore list
Stop being dramatic

Status
Not open for further replies.