Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Who's everyone watching ?
Fact freak is live BUT wouldn't bother as it's ANOTHER Fiesty Live 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️..
I get they don't like each other & have issues, but it seems most of his content is based around fiesty. BORING 😴😴

OHH Where is Irish Kelly When you need her, to throw a fit & cause some drama ? 😂
I’m actually watching The Gentlemen on Netflix it’s great

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Tbh i don't understand why you sat and watched the live then while all this was allegedly said?? I'd you find it so heinous how could you watch it???
A few of us in here watched the live on and off because it went on all day! I even commented in here asking why she wasn't ending the live and going to the police since she was screaming HER WHATSAPP not mines, her own personal phone, was being spammed with photos of kids as evidence. This is mad weird that your trying to convince us she's not a wrongun literally so fing weird

Last edited:
Mar 13, 2024
unknown
I don't think Tam is a protector of kids.. she isn't someone I'd trust protecting my kids. The only person that protects my kids, is myself and my family. I mean, we should stop calling people on an app a protector of children, because they really aren't.
like i've said, since i've personally known tam she has helped many parents and kids.
a lot of people never get to see the real tam because everyone only ever sees the tam on tiktok who shouts and yells but the same can be said for me its all you see from me, but she really is a strong advocate to mothers and kids.
and because i bit back at one of fiesty minions i didnt want to mention her name too much so i just kept it short by saying 'we aren't friends' without explaining and that has now been twisted into something horrific towards tam and her involvement with kids which was not the point i was trying to make so due to that i am rectifying the s situation i clearly started and making sure the TRUTH is out there.

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Mable, coming from one of tams closest friends. You had a disagreement because your name was mentioned in her live & cause you thought it was about PLM you kicked off. When it wasn’t about you at all. You said you didn’t want to be associated with PLM but here you are sitting in a thread with people from PLM. I also don’t think it’s fair on tam that your talking about her on here. Yes your defending her but did you run what you’ve said by with tam to make sure it was ok for you to say this? Just like you asked for the respect ?
I'm not entirely sure why it's been brought here anyway, as I'm pretty sure none of us has messaged mabel anything personally to do with Tam...

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Who's everyone watching ?
Fact freak is live BUT wouldn't bother as it's ANOTHER Fiesty Live 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️..
I get they don't like each other & have issues, but it seems most of his content is based around fiesty. BORING 😴😴

OHH Where is Irish Kelly When you need her, to throw a fit & cause some drama ? 😂
Watching Kev. Some rumours about him being in prison have ruined my day but it's not true, the beggy t is free!

I'm licking his face on the screen. I like him. Lots.

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
like i've said, since i've personally known tam she has helped many parents and kids.
a lot of people never get to see the real tam because everyone only ever sees the tam on tiktok who shouts and yells but the same can be said for me its all you see from me, but she really is a strong advocate to mothers and kids.
and because i bit back at one of fiesty minions i didnt want to mention her name too much so i just kept it short by saying 'we aren't friends' without explaining and that has now been twisted into something horrific towards tam and her involvement with kids which was not the point i was trying to make so due to that i am rectifying the s situation i clearly started and making sure the TRUTH is out there.
Well, yeah I won't ever call her a protector of children, as I've never seen it personally and she certainly hasn't done anything to protect my children, but your entitled to your opinion, but remember not everyone has to agree with it. :)

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
Look, I'll stay out of the conversation to do with Tam, as I like mabel and mazza but I don't like Tam. I will never call someone on an app a 'protector of children' but personally I don't think Tam is a 'nonce' as personally I have never seen proof that indicates Tam in nonce activities I.e cp, sexual abuse towards children, sending around cp material, all things in my opinion that make someone a nonce.
But yeah she's not a protector of any kids apart from her own in my eyes, but because I like mabel and mazza this will be my last comment regarding this situation.
It came from her own mouth that a she had either seen or was sent a vid of a child with its legs open, whoever it was was trying to say it was an adult tams says no way its an adult it was a child, that's cp she is a beast

Last edited:
Mar 16, 2024
Scotland
I don't think Tam is a protector of kids.. she isn't someone I'd trust protecting my kids. The only person that protects my kids, is myself and my family. I mean, we should stop calling people on an app a protector of children, because they really aren't.
In regards to your kids, it should be you looking out for your kids. It should never be anyone else. But when this is said about tam, its because she has a 98% conviction rate! I've known tam on a personal level for a year, but best believe i watched stings on fb. How can anyone call her a nonce with chest when she got the nonces.

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Mable, coming from one of tams closest friends. You had a disagreement because your name was mentioned in her live & cause you thought it was about PLM you kicked off. When it wasn’t about you at all. You said you didn’t want to be associated with PLM but here you are sitting in a thread with people from PLM. I also don’t think it’s fair on tam that your talking about her on here. Yes your defending her but did you run what you’ve said by with tam to make sure it was ok for you to say this? Just like you asked for the respect ?
This isn’t a fing chatroom ! You must have better ways of contacting Mabel? We don’t have a choice as to who comes in here but we can block and ignore, unlike Tam who chatted to them and denied her involvement, for whatever reason, so get off your high horse and do off !!

Mar 13, 2024
unknown
i did not insinuate or try and accuse tam of anything. i messaged her annoyed that my name was mentioned in a live where i asked it not to be. it is exactly what i said on live is it not? so again due to my short sentance of saying to lisa 'im no longer friends' it has been spun that im accusing her of involvement of a certain group but as you have just said my messages to tam was about my name being mentioned..... so i am coming to the place that people are saying i fed up in and rectifying the situation because people have decided to take my words and fit whatever narrative they want onto it when that isnt what was meant or said

mollie1994

Mar 19, 2024
scotland
I'm not entirely sure why it's been brought here anyway, as I'm pretty sure none of us has messaged mabel anything personally to do with Tam...
I’m not sure neither tbh & I know that tam doesn’t know anything about what was getting said until we’ve brought it to her attention.. some people might not like her & that’s ok. Some people don’t like peppers again that’s ok. I won’t stop people from having their opinions.. but it’s not morally right that one of her friends have brought it on her and continuously mentioning her when she non the wiser

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
In regards to your kids, it should be you looking out for your kids. It should never be anyone else. But when this is said about tam, its because she has a 98% conviction rate! I've known tam on a personal level for a year, but best believe i watched stings on fb. How can anyone call her a nonce with chest when she got the nonces.
I think we all have our own opinions on what a protector of children is. Tam just isn't my version of that, doesn't mean I'm calling her anything, she's just not my version of a 'protector of children'

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
I’m not sure neither tbh & I know that tam doesn’t know anything about what was getting said until we’ve brought it to her attention.. some people might not like her & that’s ok. Some people don’t like peppers again that’s ok. I won’t stop people from having their opinions.. but it’s not morally right that one of her friends have brought it on her and continuously mentioning her when she non the wiser
Fair enough, I respect this :) x

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
stop arguing in the cafe guys.png

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
She also accused an innocent man of being a nonce, talked about bribing nonces

Status
Not open for further replies.