Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 13, 2024
Uk
Mable, coming from one of tams closest friends. You had a disagreement because your name was mentioned in her live & cause you thought it was about PLM you kicked off. When it wasn’t about you at all. You said you didn’t want to be associated with PLM but here you are sitting in a thread with people from PLM. I also don’t think it’s fair on tam that your talking about her on here. Yes your defending her but did you run what you’ve said by with tam to make sure it was ok for you to say this? Just like you asked for the respect ?
URRHHH EXCUSE ME BUT THERES NO PLM ON HERE !!!

Nov 10, 2023
Mable, coming from one of tams closest friends. You had a disagreement because your name was mentioned in her live & cause you thought it was about PLM you kicked off. When it wasn’t about you at all. You said you didn’t want to be associated with PLM but here you are sitting in a thread with people from PLM. I also don’t think it’s fair on tam that your talking about her on here. Yes your defending her but did you run what you’ve said by with tam to make sure it was ok for you to say this? Just like you asked for the respect ?
You say that yet you’ve come into this thread with your first name your birth date and your location. We ignore the ones that are obviously plm in here. Most of us are also anonymous because we know the dangers of not being so. This thread isn’t all plm. Tam has had regular contact with various members of that group. For someone who claims to be a protecter it’s very strange behaviour .

Mar 16, 2024
Scotland
@UnstableMabel2 Tam has had personal contact via text/whatsapp/ snap with Johnny, frosty and even purple aki at one point. I’m sure there’s more. On her live the other day she was openly saying people were sending her stuff. She too involved with them kind of people. They were all in her live and some were in her boxes. It’s not normal.
We were also live if you remember, so didn't watch tams. In retrospect we are being told about this, as opposed to viewing it ourselves

Reactions: MB_Stands_With_You

Noah peel

Feb 24, 2024
Darkside of the moon
In regards to your kids, it should be you looking out for your kids. It should never be anyone else. But when this is said about tam, its because she has a 98% conviction rate! I've known tam on a personal level for a year, but best believe i watched stings on fb. How can anyone call her a nonce with chest when she got the nonces.
Do you know how many “hunters” have been found out to be nonces? Just because you hold the title doesn’t mean you are immune from being a wrongen
However I don’t believe tam is a wrongen on that level she is far from innocent with a lot of very questionable things she has done
As you say you’ve only known her a year, and you best believe that woman has said and done some horrendous things to people

mollie1994

Mar 19, 2024
scotland
i did not insinuate or try and accuse tam of anything. i messaged her annoyed that my name was mentioned in a live where i asked it not to be. it is exactly what i said on live is it not? so again due to my short sentance of saying to lisa 'im no longer friends' it has been spun that im accusing her of involvement of a certain group but as you have just said my messages to tam was about my name being mentioned..... so i am coming to the place that people are saying i fed up in and rectifying the situation because people have decided to take my words and fit whatever narrative they want onto it when that isnt what was meant or said
I didn’t say you did. Yes you messaged her cause your name was mentioned but look what your doing just now? Mentioning her name and she’s non the wiser of what’s getting said in here until she’s just been shown it? Did you ask her if it was ok? I don’t know what you said on your live cause I work full time and in my bed getting ready to sleep. I wasn’t watching you. You may be rectifying the situation but again, she don’t know what your saying until shown? Shouldn’t you be checking its ok to say so and so? That’s what you wanted to be done not mentioned. Respect works both ways. It’s sad that it’s had to be brought on here where you KNOW people are going to come for her and make it worse. She’s going through a lot outside of social media and this certainly the last thing that she needs!

Reactions: UnstableMabel2
Status
Not open for further replies.