Not open for further replies.

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
200.gif
;)

I just don't get it

Mar 15, 2024
London
I never said it was ok. But she’s not the only one who does it. Do I agree with it ? 10000% not. Your right that someone could get killed but in reality it’s not just her that does it so we can’t play that narrative on her all the time when there’s other creators who do it.
Just to shut you up about that tiktok new rules people driving on live will be permanently ip banned even in the passenger seat and greenscreen WON'T WORK 👌🏻

Feb 29, 2024
Nope, you have a right to an opinion, but i can't sit back and watch you call her a nonce. That's to far. You may dislike her, fairs, but that's unfair
She’s not better than a nonce! She was gonna take £300 from a pedo to not say anything and somehow Alex westgarth is involved with it! But whatever the evidence is all there and that’s the last I’ll say on it!

Mar 16, 2024
London
Ummm, just to say, and mollie person please don't tell me off coz I'm a grown adult and can say what I like, but I was in the live where the guy who made the tilly tapes actually confessed that the tapes were edited and correct me if I'm wrong, but pretty certain that they were separate conversations edited together to set her up?
That's all I know and my only point, don't all attack me, just repeating what I heard!

Reactions: Mildred Ratched
Mar 16, 2024
London
My opinion, Tam needs to get off TT and concentrate on her kids after all the SS drama. They should be her priority not running round the app talking s about things she doesn’t need to be involved in.
Every time there’s drama she pops up and involves herself.
While I’m at it, I don’t like all you TT lot here in CC you got your own lives to spout s on all day long.
I’m not here to be liked so not arsed if you don’t like my opinion 🖕
But I'm fun!

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
this has been said many times way before today and like ive said before that isn't true at all.
the tapes where edited. she didnt take a bribe at all
I'm going to say it and I don't care.

You're doing yourself no favours at all right now defending Tam.

Whilst she might not be anything bad (which I don't for a second think she is), you defending her is putting a target on your back.

I'd step away when you can

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Just to shut you up about that tiktok new rules people driving on live will be permanently ip banned even in the passenger seat and greenscreen WON'T WORK 👌🏻
Ooo I was just gunna say what about the ones that sit with a greenscreen, that Irish offical Tony drives alllllll the time on live but always puts a greenscreen up!

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
My opinion, Tam needs to get off TT and concentrate on her kids after all the SS drama. They should be her priority not running round the app talking s about things she doesn’t need to be involved in.
Every time there’s drama she pops up and involves herself.
While I’m at it, I don’t like all you TT lot here in CC you got your own lives to spout s on all day long.
I’m not here to be liked so not arsed if you don’t like my opinion 🖕
THIS - this is my opinion I often say that gets me shouted at for talking about someone's kids, but the amount of these people on live all day, arguing about random s, who's giving attention to their poor kids!

Status
Not open for further replies.