Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 16, 2024
Scotland
A few of us in here watched the live on and off because it went on all day! I even commented in here asking why she wasn't ending the live and going to the police since she was screaming HER WHATSAPP not mines, her own personal phone, was being spammed with photos of kids as evidence. This is mad weird that your trying to convince us she's not a wrongun literally so fing weird
I'm trying to defend the tam i know, not by that live. Also me and mable were live so we didn't see it. We are only sat by your word of mouth. I don't know any of you to trust you and the same with you to me

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I know what I saw in her live yesterday and I'll not be gaslit or told to think otherwise. If nobody else wants to admit that apart from the accounts that aren't well liked in here or the accounts people are suspicious of that's fair enough. Personally I'm not arsed about chilling in lives with people or being liked so I don't care if anyone's upset that I'm not arse licking 🙂

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
Just like 1000 of the tiktokers that drive whilst live then yeah?
That makes it okay then?! She don't care enough for her own kids never mind others otherwise she wouldn't risk doing 1 incase she killed some other poor family or 2 she killed herself leaving her kids with no mum so do off back up beasty tams ring

Mar 13, 2024
Uk
Oh piss off with that narrative she was driving and sending comments on a live this morning, no thought for anyone but herself
She's ALWAYS driving while on live,ranting & raving. Reading the comments worse is when she's doing it on the school run 😡😡
RISK your own life by all means BUT NOT INNOCENT BYSTANDERS!!
DRIVING & BEING LIVE IS ONE OF MY PET HATES NO EXCUSES 😡😡

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
I know what I saw in her live yesterday and I'll not be gaslit or told to think otherwise. If nobody else wants to admit that apart from the accounts that aren't well liked in here or the accounts people are suspicious of that's fair enough. Personally I'm not arsed about chilling in lives with people or being liked so I don't care if anyone's upset that I'm not arse licking 🙂
Yeah, I couldn't give a crap if I'm liked. I don't have 'friends' on an app, and will never share anything personal regarding my life, because do knows who your actually talking too. I don't have any loyalties when it comes to an app. 😂
All my friends, and people that actually mean everything to me are RL and noone would ever know anything about my RL because I'm not stupid 😂

mollie1994

Mar 19, 2024
scotland
That makes it okay then?! She don't care enough for her own kids never mind others otherwise she wouldn't risk doing 1 incase she killed some other poor family or 2 she killed herself leaving her kids with no mum so do off back up beasty tams ring
I never said it was ok. But she’s not the only one who does it. Do I agree with it ? 10000% not. Your right that someone could get killed but in reality it’s not just her that does it so we can’t play that narrative on her all the time when there’s other creators who do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.