Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
I said a 1994 Renault Clio
You being so specific made this one bloody hard 😂
download (17).jpeg

Mar 16, 2024
London
She didn’t mean you Belton, under my comment she liked it! Don’t be silly, stay and mess just don’t become a dictator and boss us xx
Awww man, I literally have no clue what is going on and to be fair Mable is keeping me well out of it, I'm just here in my own little world and I'm not coming out, I have sandwiches, cake, crisps and cans of monster, I'm good!!

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Listen, I don't want people to feel uncomfortable and to be honest I am starting to feel mega uncomfortable so I will leave you guys to it and stop commenting as I don't want anyone feeling awkward.
It's been fun guys!
Noooo this wasn’t the way I wanted my comment to be taken.

I know I shouldn’t have posted it when I was struggling to articulate what I mean.

You genuinely make me laugh hahaha. It’s just like not even that I don’t like the people in here who are not under pseudonyms, but sometimes it feels weird knowing I’m directly talking to someone I know rather than someone e who could be anyone.

Feb 29, 2024
I would never imply such a thing on anyone Jesus christ. I cannot understand how tams live was a difficult watch in one breath but everyone watched it in the next! And i know i can't watch some things because it makes me uncomfortable! I can't make sense of everything being said. And now you're accusing me of something else altogether!! I can't win
How can you be more worried about how it affected the viewers and not the s that was coming out of tams mouth, and the people she was associating with in her live! If tan is so innocent get her to download her whole live and you watch it and then come back because I’m sick of you gaslighting people who actually watched the live and have known tam years longer than you! Honestly you look fing stupid!

Status
Not open for further replies.