Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Right, you know why I think this thread has been turned on it’s arse?

Last week, we were all just existing in here anonymously and saying things anonymously and now there are people on here who aren’t anonymous and we know who they are and what they do, and it has changed the whole dynamic. I can’t explain fully what I mean but does anyone else get me?

Edit : dyaa get meee

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024

Last week, we were all just existing in here anonymously and saying things anonymously and now there are people on here who aren’t anonymous and we know who they are and what they do, and it has changed the whole dynamic. I can’t explain fully what I mean but does anyone else get me?
Yeah except Belton as she just chats s about sandwiches and doesn’t try to gaslight us and manipulate

Mar 2, 2024
Of course I'm not better than anyone. I would never have that attitude either. I'm a nobody on the app. So the last thing i think is that I'm a somebody or famous. I'm not cla or angie🤣😭 jokes aside, I've been put firmly back in my lane and I'm staying there 😳
Really? Cause it would appear you’ve yet again implied one of us is lying 🥴

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Cake specifically coconut & jam because I’m a fat bastard 😂
download (15).jpeg

Mar 16, 2024
London

Listen, I don't want people to feel uncomfortable and to be honest I am starting to feel mega uncomfortable so I will leave you guys to it and stop commenting as I don't want anyone feeling awkward.
It's been fun guys!

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024

It's because they're trying to manipulate us into their way of thinking.

I came here because everyone had a different opinion and it was anonymous and fun.

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.

Tbh I think because some people got a few compliments on this thread, they believed they became invisible and whatever they said, we would all bow down and agree and forget all our morals, but my moral still moraling.

Mar 16, 2024
Scotland
What the do is going on man. Because we don’t agree we’re getting accused of being wronguns one by one. It’s a fing shame but it’s clear where we stand. I think I’m done
No please don't think im accusing you or anyone of that, do. I feel really sty now. Look I've questioned things because tams meant to be my friend. I'd be a really sty friend if i just listened to what people are saying without questioning it and now I've made myself look like a right prick and I've pissed people off.

• Haha
Reactions: LittleMissFannyFart

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Listen, I don't want people to feel uncomfortable and to be honest I am starting to feel mega uncomfortable so I will leave you guys to it and stop commenting as I don't want anyone feeling awkward.
It's been fun guys!
She didn’t mean you Belton, under my comment she liked it! Don’t be silly, stay and mess just don’t become a dictator and boss us xx

Mar 2, 2024
It's been fun guys!
Listen. You haven’t done anything wrong. You’re ditsy and a bit tapped, you like sandwiches and extra martial affairs ( joke ) If you’re feeling uncomfortable I get it, it’s a lot x

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
No please don't think im accusing you or anyone of that, do. I feel really sty now. Look I've questioned things because tams meant to be my friend. I'd be a really sty friend if i just listened to what people are saying without questioning it and now I've made myself look like a right prick and I've pissed people off.
You've done that loads of times though. Listened to people without evidence. Shat on them. Been a flip flop.

You're only arsed because everyone here are anonymous and you're scared of getting trolled 🤣🤣🤣

There I said it.

Not even sorry

MantisLady

Feb 19, 2024

Yes I do

Status
Not open for further replies.