Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
Right, you know why I think this thread has been turned on it’s arse?

Last week, we were all just existing in here anonymously and saying things anonymously and now there are people on here who aren’t anonymous and we know who they are and what they do, and it has changed the whole dynamic. I can’t explain fully what I mean but does anyone else get me?

Edit : dyaa get meee
I’m ✨🍀💺🇮🇪TROOMATISED 🇮🇪💺🍀✨

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
cockerpoo is just calming down in DGs live sending massive gifts as he loses a battle against a weirdo. He is SHOUTING in a bar and all his comments are BESERK with excitement

shes just given £26000 coins which is hundreds of pounds. im actually laughig at the thought of her stress gifting

GO THROUGH THE GLOVE
TAPS AND ROSES
ROSES
NO ROSES IN THE GLOVE
SMALL GIFTS IN THE GLOVE
PULL IT BACK

what the do

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
cockerpoo just gifted this much LOL
1710887791498.png
os

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I go away from TikTok for a few hours, and I feel like I missed loads. Hope I haven’t missed any epic meltdowns?
we both missed cockerpoo in angies box. gutted i didnt hear her words of wisdom but i am happy that i think she got a grilling from comments and the people talking - makes a change from the usual slow people sticking their tongues out for a chance to insert it in her anus. god i hate her

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
we both missed cockerpoo in angies box. gutted i didnt hear her words of wisdom but i am happy that i think she got a grilling from comments and the people talking - makes a change from the usual slow people sticking their tongues out for a chance to insert it in her anus. god i hate her
So I take it your not too keen on her then 😂😂😂😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.