Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
This is Cokerpoo throwing her money to Tiktokers so that they listen to her .
IMG_3146.jpeg

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
It’s madness isn’t it. I honestly think big gifters have nothing better to spend their money on.

I’m guessing with her three toilets she has a large family and could be putting the money to better use.

Imagine your family and friends finding out you gift strangers on the internet hundreds of pounds. Mortifying 💀
I am fing FLABERGASTED by the gifting. Its also funny that after some sort of debate with angie she rushes straight into DC Dectors and gives him several hundred pounds. Psychologically that is quite telling potentially.... did she have a need for validation / adoration after getting a rough reception in angie's live? People like her ride on a wave of unnaturally frequent praise. They only like self soothing reinforcements, they actually DONT want their opinions or values challenged in any way. i hope someone screen recorded her in agnies

Feb 29, 2024
Oh I never even saw this part so I can't have been watching for that long 😂
I’m pretty sure Alex came in not long after this clip and it kicked off he was supposed to get in the box with evidence tam was innocent and tam ended the live and didn’t come back! I’ve deleted it from here now though I’ll post it on her own thread.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I’m pretty sure Alex came in not long after this clip and it kicked off he was supposed to get in the box with evidence tam was innocent and tam ended the live and didn’t come back! I’ve deleted it from here now though I’ll post it on her own thread.
When I started watching she was alone, the stuff I heard was far worse than that video. I think Billy popped in for 5 as well. It wasn't that you needed to deleted it I was just don't want anymore of us being labelled wronguns for watching a live!

Feb 29, 2024
What why has angie live ended? I haven't finished bashing cockershite
Dw she will literally be in every live on tik tok you will find her 🤣
I think we need a new game for this thread, called cockerspotting!… maybe make a new thread? but every time you see cockerpoo in a random live screen shot her and see how many different lives we can find her in🤣🤣

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
It's because they're trying to manipulate us into their way of thinking.

I came here because everyone had a different opinion and it was anonymous and fun.
agree i dont like the arguing and touching of the s (interacting with the tiktokers and them coming here). ive used the thread a lot less since thats started happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.