Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
I just wanna say that Tam is bad news, I’m sick of TikTok peeps ass licking her and making out she’s a good person. She’s a horrible, very aggressive angry woman and I don’t know why people defend her. She literally has that awful group members peeps phone numbers. It’s weird. Not to mention all the s she used to do that’s all on YouTube. She needs to concentrate on her own family. That’s my opinion and I’m allowed it, don’t want to fall out with anyone over it. So here I am hiding under the table.
IMG_3151.jpeg

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
100% - Tam is certainly a dangerous person and if @UnstableMabel2 has standards which I 100% agree with that she does. She will think about Tam, but I also agree with you @MissRedsWart there is a target if Mabel keeps defending.

Tam is a dangerous and horrible person, I’ve seen her over the last couple years. Just be careful Mabel, and I for one, don’t say that lightly, but I can see and tell you have a good heart.

Anyway that’s my rant-ish over, if you’d class it as a rant. Hope you’ve all had a good day. It was my day off but I’ve had to work. Hopefully I haven’t missed too much as after I’ve replied to that one, I only have 20 pages to catch up on so fingers crossed it’s been a quiet day in terms of cult/t-ness and drama.

Oh, forgot to ask, has Angie cleaned her duvet yet?
I'm going to be honest.

I think mabel has morals.
I think she feels she does the right things
But she gets involved with tiktok fs

We all know that tik tok fs have no morals

No one is your friend on tiktok. Even if you think they are.

I'll do a part 2 at some point. But that's enough writing 🀣

Does anyone know how to set a discord up? πŸ€”
I think it be perfect idea, invite only take it back to what this was fun
I don't, I use it for gaming up don't know how to make one. We don't know who each other are. When you start moving stuff like this onto other apps that's when it starts getting messy 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.