Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Where has that thick t been lately?
'Furdermore ..my troma and terapi...'
It’s been very quiet. I’m almost missing her.. yeah no I’m not. But the chair going over the balcony was just such a classic. She’s probably feeling a bit embarrassed maybe and hopefully getting proper terapi away from the app and where she can learn not to be a horrible bully.

Feb 28, 2024
USA
welcome to Wayne & Zia’s family portrait 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦

Attachments

• IMG_4536.jpeg
    IMG_4536.jpeg
    267.6 KB · Views: 29
Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Theres prob alot of people feeling ill right now emz sh on live blood everywhere then when ambulance turned up she was abusing them then she got banned thank do
What the do.... I went in there when she was really drunk, & crying about Marcus, jesus did she SH infront of the camera? She needs to be PERMANENTLY banned because I can't imagine the amount of people that triggered, I am very much a kind of if your triggered then scroll off, but some people just want to make sure that person is okay! Yeah, she hasn't been too nice to professionals that have turned up in the past, & doesn't help that she's fing off her head 😣

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Apparently it wasn't the ambulance that turned up, it was the police and they've gone, from what I can see the SH is on her legs, while yes there appears to be alot of blood, from a glance they don't look like significant wounds, and once she's cleaned up, I don't think they would require stitching BUT if the police have seen her in this state, im very surprised they have sectioned her under the mental health act...

What the do.... I went in there when she was really drunk, & crying about Marcus, jesus did she SH infront of the camera? She needs to be PERMANENTLY banned because I can't imagine the amount of people that triggered, I am very much a kind of if your triggered then scroll off, but some people just want to make sure that person is okay! Yeah, she hasn't been too nice to professionals that have turned up in the past, & doesn't help that she's fing off her head 😣
Yes on camera with a 🔪 there was blood everywhere absolutely she was screaming at the help and refused them entry. Shes one sick individual and even though she got banned shes back on the very same account 🤯. If anyone is triggered by sh or blood id advice not going in bretts its disgusting she wants to parade it all over the camera

Apparently it wasn't the ambulance that turned up, it was the police and they've gone, from what I can see the SH is on her legs, while yes there appears to be alot of blood, from a glance they don't look like significant wounds, and once she's cleaned up, I don't think they would require stitching BUT if the police have seen her in this state, im very surprised they have sectioned her under the mental health act...
Head, legs, feet and fingers

Reactions: HairyPoppins
Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Head, legs, feet and fingers
Yeah, it appeared her cooker is also smashed. Personally, I don't wanna put my personal s out there but I'm from a medical background, and the wounds I saw didn't look significant, so much the majority of the blood would be cleaned up, most likely would appear superficial, she's extremely abusive to professional help, I've had people in A&E that have been detained and sectioned by police, because they were at risk of hurting themselves and others, but they do NOT do that to everyone, and tbh depending on how vile Emz was to them, they probably thought do it...

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
What's the drama with Demi? I managed to sneak in
Oh okay, yeah Demi - so Demi was talking about Angie and Alex and how she thinks it was all a set up, and she thinks they are all dodgy fs tbh and regrets sticking up for Angie, & strangely Zia, Tina and another one from demis came into her live, in the comments trying to big Angie up and get Demi back on her night, but Demi wasn't having any of it. 😂

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Oh okay, yeah Demi - so Demi was talking about Angie and Alex and how she thinks it was all a set up, and she thinks they are all dodgy fs tbh and regrets sticking up for Angie, & strangely Zia, Tina and another one from demis came into her live, in the comments trying to big Angie up and get Demi back on her night, but Demi wasn't having any of it. 😂
She's demanding a woman called Maggie in her box 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.