Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Yes sorry i misheard i heard, the way shes just acted though was sickening
Regardless, whether police or ambulance your completely accurate in the sense that if she was vile to even the police, they probably thought do this.. they could have detained her, but I didn't watch that part so if she was refusing to let then in/help and was abusing them, because she is in the safety of her own home, & not out in the streets or something, this is probably why they've left..

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
L
Yes on camera with a 🔪 there was blood everywhere absolutely she was screaming at the help and refused them entry. Shes one sick individual and even though she got banned shes back on the very same account 🤯. If anyone is triggered by sh or blood id advice not going in bretts its disgusting she wants to parade it all over the camera
wow. I saw her do this couple months ago. Did they leave her in her home? And what led her to do it? Her lifestyle is monstrously unhealthy and sad for someone of her age. It’s very strange and sad. I know she’s performative but it’s still sad to see someone’s life go that way

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
She's a prick she does this every so often just like flange
As much as I help anyone that I come into contact with, or that comes in to A&E, when they are abusive and disgusting to you, it is very hard to remain professional, you do but sometimes you think 'I'm not getting paid enough for this abuse'.

Feb 29, 2024
Oh okay, yeah Demi - so Demi was talking about Angie and Alex and how she thinks it was all a set up, and she thinks they are all dodgy fs tbh and regrets sticking up for Angie, & strangely Zia, Tina and another one from demis came into her live, in the comments trying to big Angie up and get Demi back on her night, but Demi wasn't having any of it. 😂
I’m crying 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
L

wow. I saw her do this couple months ago. Did they leave her in her home? And what led her to do it? Her lifestyle is monstrously unhealthy and sad for someone of her age. It’s very strange and sad. I know she’s performative but it’s still sad to see someone’s life go that way
She was crying and talking about Marcus, and just overly emotional plus all her emotions were obviously heightened by the drink & whatever else she puts into her system. I don't know, maybe because of my background (career) I always have that sense of wanting to help someone, but then as a professional myself I fing hate it when she abuses police or paramedics.

Reactions: Deleted member 1244
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
She was crying and talking about Marcus, and just overly emotional plus all her emotions were obviously heightened by the drink & whatever else she puts into her system. I don't know, maybe because of my background (career) I always have that sense of wanting to help someone, but then as a professional myself I fing hate it when she abuses police or paramedics.
What field do you work in? Shes very conflicting I feel. I can tell a lot of it is performative and for sympathy, but that itself comes from a place of sadness and loneliness. Her life is just a loop of negativity and waste. I do feel empathy for her although I find her behaviour vile. I don’t see a happy end for her. She needs therapy more than anything

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
I'm pretty new to demi, I don't know all the backstory 😂
So quick run down - the drama started with Demi and Chloe, your hear her mention chloe alot because they can't stand eachother, she thinks everyone is involved in 'said group' although tbh the ones she has accused so far have been apart of it 😂 obviously she also hates Tam. She also thinks she is a medium and last night was using her pendulum to tell her whether or not alex was plotting thinks 😂😂

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
So quick run down - the drama started with Demi and Chloe, your hear her mention chloe alot because they can't stand eachother, she thinks everyone is involved in 'said group' although tbh the ones she has accused so far have been apart of it 😂 obviously she also hates Tam. She also thinks she is a medium and last night was using her pendulum to tell her whether or not alex was plotting thinks 😂😂
Nah I know a bit about her but I really don't keep up with any angies side characters. It's too time consuming 😂. Shes boring me anyways 😂

Reactions: MantisLady
Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
What field do you work in? Shes very conflicting I feel. I can tell a lot of it is performative and for sympathy, but that itself comes from a place of sadness and loneliness. Her life is just a loop of negativity and waste. I do feel empathy for her although I find her behaviour vile. I don’t see a happy end for her. She needs therapy more than anything
I do complex nursing mainly, so patients that on ventilators, and require ventilation care etc, but I've always been a lover of the fast pace and pressure of A&E so when I can I take shifts in the A&E as they are always wanting cover. (I'm currently of sick due to personal reasons) I agree with you, I think she's a very sad, lonely, troubled girl, I do think shes still very young minded and is always looking for someone to become attached too, I don't see it ending well either sadly.. and the thing that makes it difficult is you can't help someone that doesn't want to be helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.