Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Hang on. So when certain people yesterday were insisting the whole clip was edited the only edit there was was the actual length of the clip for tiktok purposes??! Whilst the full thing remains on YouTube?! Well do a duck 🦆 Let’s see what excuses come now 😂
Exactly. I have the video also of her speaking with Alex and she goes "why did you do it" and he was like what are you on about the tapes are real just shortened down 🤣🤣🤣 she kept trying to speak over him. Embarrassing. Anyways do Tam ... can't be arsed with her taking over this forum again today 😭😭💀

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Omg who is this girl crying in miss reds box crying over trolls & emz ???
Who cares Emz does this ALLMthe time, since fb days. She doesn't have 1 mark on her legs today & if she did there superficial. She gets offered help but refuses it...
She needs a break away from the app.
god knows. but this itself is so inappropriate discussing mental health for gifts. i loved her calling DG spiteful but i hate all this crying and things that happened in their own lives...

I HAVE A CONFESSION AND AN APOLOGY TO MAKE... I AGREED WITH SOMETHING MISS RED SAID. I am going to flog myself in the street as a punishment and i deeply apologise xxx

Mar 18, 2024
london
Go on mersaides fing tell the pricks. Red go take your face for a s and take the rest of the year off you dull s stirring t
Screenshot_20240320_102142_Samsung Internet.jpg

Just click on this and choose which image you want to put in.
Doesn’t give me the option to attach files just asks for a http or url ? I’m confused 😂🙈

Medusa

Fine example of how enablers work you have someone bubbling in Reds box about dg reporting Emz calling him spiteful. Yet she's crying because she watches emz's downfall every day and it affects her. If you do nothing you're classed as heartless if you try and help you're classed as spiteful and jealous. You're all fed up. Get off the fing app!!

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
god knows. but this itself is so inappropriate discussing mental health for gifts. i loved her calling DG spiteful but i hate all this crying and things that happened in their own lives...

I HAVE A CONFESSION AND AN APOLOGY TO MAKE... I AGREED WITH SOMETHING MISS RED SAID. I am going to flog myself in the street as a punishment and i deeply apologise xxx
shame-got.gif

Mar 13, 2024
Uk

Agree, also miss red saying she has mental health so does others and they just take a break off tiktok ummm nope miss red you sit crying on live when some1 calls you out. Its only when your told by others to come that you do!!!
Also if emz sees this she already low & thinks Red's a bully could this NOT push her over edge !!

Status
Not open for further replies.