Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Emz will not accept help though , Emz 100% knows that without the s shows her views will drop , the sympathy will go and so will the gifting. Most of them won't come on as they're too reliant on it being a bloody income for them

Reactions: SummerLoving🌞
Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Just a reminder - Do NOT click on any links that's posted on here. It's ftards trying to get all your personal info. Keep yourselves safe guys. I'm sure most if you already know but there's a few newbies that have joined.
100% I never click on links, and especially not ones sent by fatti soph, she's probably got some dodgy things in her phone

Noah peel

Feb 24, 2024
Darkside of the moon
I don’t understand people that jump in boxes to cry about being triggered something, just do off and do something in reality! Nobody forces you to watch anything so why whine about it
Emz is a fing disgusting excuse of a human, she’s always been the same! Stop making her out to be some weak little victim when she’s nothing but a manipulative abuser
Not in the mood today 😂

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Sorry I might get s for this .but I don't not feel for emz ...it's all for the views. Shock factor bla bla ... bet u angie will do it soon seeing the views its bringing in .. I do feel for the real people with MH that are seeing this my heart is with you lot x
You shouldn't get hate over that opinion, its very clear its for attention, and for people that have/do suffer, the way she behaves is a mockery tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.