Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Again? She never stopped😭. She's been up all night.

Where the do is her mother....family? Surely they see her lives 😳
woah really? i thought she must have gone to sleep and got back on this morning. She has made a lot of money and she should put it towards private therapy, even if the NHS wont see her as an emergency. but she wont.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
21k in Reds WHAT THE do....
These aren’t real views

It happened a few months ago, where someone on the app did a hack where it sent thousands of people to her live. They did it to other people too. Then they also sent in bots leaving mass comments.

Wouldn’t be surprised if Divvy Donna has orchestrated it herself.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
woah really? i thought she must have gone to sleep and got back on this morning. She has made a lot of money and she should put it towards private therapy, even if the NHS wont see her as an emergency. but she wont.
I Don't think she wants help sadly, she's in self destruct mode. I've been there and actually enjoyed being destructive at that point in my life and I can honestly say unless someone wants the help there is no hope unfortunately.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I think it could be bots the chat is moving too slow for 20k people 🤔
Exactly this. Watching the chat movement is the best way to see if they’re real.

You’ll be looking at 99+ on every refresh if there are 21k legitimate viewers in there.

It is very odd that Brett was accused of being the one who sent all the bots last time, and now he’s involved in this situation last night and the bots suddenly appear again.

Status
Not open for further replies.