Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
In regards to emz trolls, there is a whole Facebook group where a lot of them troll the do out of her but she also interacts with some of them. She doesn’t help herself.
She doesn’t I saw clips of last night as soon as she hear the sirens she sobered up fast
She needs to be sectioned for her own sake
And why haven’t TT banned her for that

Medusa

Someone's definitely pissed on Miss dreads cornflakes she's proper stroppy today (maybe she's grown a set of balls) She'll gladly let her bum chums talk about any old s and slate random people on a daily basis but if a random comes in and mentions anything she shuts them down. Stop kissing arse Miss dread you're biased and always will be.. Your platform is now based around you and your mates. It's gone from fyp news to now talking about one topic for the whole morning. It's as boring as watching boring Brett. Grab a Mayfair blue and sort it out!!

Mar 13, 2024
Uk
She doesn’t I saw clips of last night as soon as she hear the sirens she sobered up fast
She needs to be sectioned for her own sake
And why haven’t TT banned her for that
MISSED THE MADDNESS FB GROUP isn't just for trolling emz it's like the latest catch up ect off live streamers in 1group. YET Emz is 1 of the main subjects in there l, but there alot who support her in the group too. But it'd definitely NOT a hate group for just her lol

Reactions: Zia’s Hostage
Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
First thing I'm putting in is I'm cringing over miss red just calling what she does on a tiktok a 'job' 😂
download (3).jpeg

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
MISSED THE MADDNESS FB GROUP isn't just for trolling emz it's like the latest catch up ect off live streamers in 1group. YET Emz is 1 of the main subjects in there l, but there alot who support her in the group too. But it'd definitely NOT a hate group for just her lol
Agree she always jumps on one thing
None of them are trained professionals and my matters worse
If any of them truly concerned take the video evidence to the mental health team

Status
Not open for further replies.