Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Why do people sit there watching These creators for hours & hours, then say next day that they're so triggered it has affected their mental health blah blah blah 😑
IF YOU ALL STOPPED WATCHING HER .... THEN #1 YOU Would NOT be triggered
#2 They would NOT get the views, so they might actually go seek help away from the app!!
Takes a lot to trigger me these days. I’ve seen so much s on TikTok I’m almost kind of meh about it all now.

Mar 13, 2024
Uk
First thing I'm putting in is I'm cringing over miss red just calling what she does on a tiktok a 'job' 😂
download (3).jpeg

Another 1 I put in is when rhe viewers tell the creators that they love them. ... "I love you miss red" ❤️ 🙈😂😂

NoseyNora

Feb 24, 2024
Why do people sit there watching These creators for hours & hours, then say next day that they're so triggered it has affected their mental health blah blah blah 😑
#2 They would NOT get the views, so they might actually go seek help away from the app!!
This is gonna sound harsh but I’m convinced people do it as it gives them an excuse to trauma dump and gain sympathy from strangers online because they don’t get any validation in real life.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
exactly!! im vegetarian and i cant watch those pig farm documentaries - i agree with why they are shown but i find it so distressing i literally cannot watch them.... if they feel so traumatised why keep watching. its so fing cringe. and its always the same dreary sociatal dregs.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
totally agree. its always the dregs of society
im so glad you reminded me of that phrase because its absolutely perfect for the box fs (and live streamers) of tiktok. its why our countries on its arse because all these work shy bottom feeders spend their lives wasting front line resources and either not working or not paying their taxes

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
exactly!! im vegetarian and i cant watch those pig farm documentaries - i agree with why they are shown but i find it so distressing i literally cannot watch them.... if they feel so traumatised why keep watching. its so fing cringe. and its always the same dreary sociatal dregs.
Question - have you seen that vegan teacher on tiktok? What's your opinion on her? She's extremely hated, but very popular if that makes sense 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.