Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
Miss Red, the 3rd thickest t on the app just claimed she has a duty of care. If she's blocked you and this caused you harm or distress, she carries liability. Contact Clout Chaser and Sons on 0800 thick people fing up, for a free consultation. Where there's blame, there's a claim.
1710930934499.png
I’m watching the repeat on the observer YouTube as I read this comment. 🤣 she said that she didn’t block that woman because she’s not affected…. Doesn’t that mean I affect miss Red because I’m blocked on all accounts 🤣🤣🤣

Feb 29, 2024
Hang on. So when certain people yesterday were insisting the whole clip was edited the only edit there was was the actual length of the clip for tiktok purposes??! Whilst the full thing remains on YouTube?! Well do a duck 🦆 Let’s see what excuses come now 😂
Yes! This is the reason I posted both versions I posted the one from tiktok and the one from YouTube!

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
i just saw it in the comments. i am confused as i thought she was a comment cafe qween @MissBaguette are you a double agent?
A double agent? I’m so confused. When I read all the comments I know I skipped over a tonne because it was all tam related stuff, and it went on for ages and ages?

I made a comment in Angie’s specifying Mabel and Mazza, it must have ghosted if people thought I meant mummy belton?

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
i just saw it in the comments. i am confused as i thought she was a comment cafe qween @MissBaguette are you a double agent?
@MissBaguette @Unstablemabel @mummy belton all I put was I am sick and tried it been tam this tam that and all the other se as sick off hearing about Tam all the time don’t like her can’t stand her and don’t want to here he said she said
Nothing about not liking Mable or the others AS I ACTUALLY MISS MABLE AND THE OTHERS

SO WHOEVER IS CAUSING CRAP do OFF

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
A double agent? I’m so confused. When I read all the comments I know I skipped over a tonne because it was all tam related stuff, and it went on for ages and ages?

I made a comment in Angie’s specifying Mabel and Mazza, it must have ghosted if people thought I meant mummy belton?
you said we all went in on mabel? i dont get why you said that is all

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
@MissBaguette @Unstablemabel @mummy belton all I put was I am sick and tried it been tam this tam that and all the other se as sick off hearing about Tam all the time don’t like her can’t stand her and don’t want to here he said she said
Nothing about not liking Mable or the others AS I ACTUALLY MISS MABLE AND THE OTHERS

no one went in on anyone. i told mabel not to trauma dump and i hate the arguing and talking about irrelevant losers. no one went in on anyone though.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida

I like Mabel too? I wasn’t involved last night with the back and forth, until it seemed to be over and I said it’s weird having people in here when we know who they are because it changes the vibe. Lynz mentioned M&M were on here and we were up their ass, so I asked hasn’t she read CC because it went off last night and now they’ve left? Which is true?

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I like Mabel too? I wasn’t involved last night with the back and forth, until it seemed to be over and I said it’s weird having people in here when we know who they are because it changes the vibe. Lynz mentioned M&M were on here and we were up their ass, so I asked hasn’t she read CC because it went off last night and now they’ve left? Which is true?
you said 'they all went in on her' which sounds like a nasty mob being mean to someone. when no one ALL did anything and also as a comment cafe commenter it makes it sound like youre saying we are all bum heads. and you saying you dont like people in here when we know who they are is exactly what everyone was feeling i think. just seemed like you were dragging us to angie

Status
Not open for further replies.