Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
no one went in on anyone. i told mabel not to trauma dump and i hate the arguing and talking about irrelevant losers. no one went in on anyone though.
Well I don’t think anyone did either
Like the most of us we was getting fed up with the Tam se and the other se bringing ass holes in here, a few including me wanted to leave the under table crew

I even asked @Unstablemabel and mummy belton and co to do story time CC bring some fun back

I have a lot of respect for Mable and co and have said that many times, AND EVERYONE OS ENTITLED TO THEIR OWN OPINIONS

SO FFS LEAVE IT OUT EVERYONE (not you big chunky)

Mar 2, 2024

I played with Mazza, as she was accusing us of heinous stuff! I read her comments in her droning tone, which immediately makes me savage. Coming in thinking she’s something special, then I ignored the b
Exactly. You didn’t go off. You were calm and collected in how you responded. We both can go in much harder than we did.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
you said 'they all went in on her' which sounds like a nasty mob being mean to someone. when no one ALL did anything and also as a comment cafe commenter it makes it sound like youre saying we are all bum heads. and you saying you dont like people in here when we know who they are is exactly what everyone was feeling i think. just seemed like you were dragging us to angie
i didn’t say they, I said ‘everyone’ which if it’s taken as deep as you’re taking it, would also implicate me 🤣

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I like Mabel too? I wasn’t involved last night with the back and forth, until it seemed to be over and I said it’s weird having people in here when we know who they are because it changes the vibe. Lynz mentioned M&M were on here and we were up their ass, so I asked hasn’t she read CC because it went off last night and now they’ve left? Which is true?
I wasn’t around much then came on and saw basically he said she said so I had an out burst on basically what I said

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Well I don’t think anyone did either
Like the most of us we was getting fed up with the Tam se and the other se bringing ass holes in here, a few including me wanted to leave the under table crew

I even asked @Unstablemabel and mummy belton and co to do story time CC bring some fun back

I have a lot of respect for Mable and co and have said that many times, AND EVERYONE OS ENTITLED TO THEIR OWN OPINIONS

SO FFS LEAVE IT OUT EVERYONE (not you big chunky)
I didn't read the essays they wrote 😂 I just skipped past it all
Screenshot_20240319-211558.png

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
i didn’t say they, I said ‘everyone’ which if it’s taken as deep as you’re taking it, would also implicate me 🤣
yeah i just thought it sounded like an anti CC thing... cos everyone is we yeah... but also it wasnt everyone prob about 5 people who back and forward argued as far as i could see. if you say everyone people like mabel and others who are sensitive will have ammo to make a big fuss out of nothing. x

Reactions: BattyBat
Status
Not open for further replies.