Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medusa

Jesus, I know he says sometimes 'I have a past' but I never knew it was that bad! That's fing awful, I get people can change but he still displays quite alot of aggression sometimes when he's live... what is he expecting he's going to do to help emz? 🤔
He's only going because she has a large following. Just like the rest that go in her kitchen of doom. Wherever there's clout and gifts Daves there. Dave will always be vile he'll never change. The only reason why hes not up to his old tricks is because he earns enough on tiktok.
I've no idea how he's planning to help her but hustle is also going, I know hustle has upset a few people lately but at least he's more likely to help her than Dave.

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
I don't remember this Dean live with angie either, what happened?
He was in the box yesterday I think. Getting shouted and yelled at. He went into Miss Reds and got shut down too! It’s all to do with EQ, and her set up drama that got out of control. I think he’s a bit fragile anyway. He was in Geraldine’s box early this morning and seemed quite ok

Mar 16, 2024
London
Okay, here goes
I love Mable, she's been nothing but nice to me & supportive.
Mazza has apologised to me for her s & again has since been nothing but supportive.
Serena is actually a really lovely woman & I feel bad for her.
I like some of you in here, you make me lol, some of ya I have a level of basic respect, the rest are on my ignore list.
Connor is a t who was trying to troll me coz I wrote in here that he was off my Christmas card list & thinks I will be upset that he's unfollowed me, ummmmm, nah!
That's me, like it or lump it!

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Okay, here goes
Mazza has apologised to me for her s & again has since been nothing but supportive.
I like some of you in here, you make me lol, some of ya I have a level of basic respect, the rest are on my ignore list.
Connor is a t who was trying to troll me coz I wrote in here that he was off my Christmas card list & thinks I will be upset that he's unfollowed me, ummmmm, nah!
I thought you were Mabel. So who are you then?

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Okay, here goes
That’s the best way to be, you do you and be you! I do prefer some more than others. I don’t dislike Mabel but the carry on in here last night was unnecessary. I dislike Mazza for her patronising tone and general lack of moral compass. But that’s my opinion xx

Status
Not open for further replies.