Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
I personally have no intention of trolling her. She doesn’t hold my interest enough. I didn’t even see it as an argument from our side of things. Think we were quite polite really. For us. Sort of

We are pretty ruthless though. It’s sexy 💅🏻
I wasn’t nice and I don’t care either! I won’t be accused of something because they are trying to make their mate look innocent 🤣

Mar 16, 2024
London
I have to be honest, anyone who calls themselves mummy something immediately creeps me out 😂🤷🏻‍♀️
Oh, I wish I could change it but I am known by it now, I joined as a joke to wind my daughter up, didn't think I'd stay for more than a few days, if I had known I would have made a bit more effort 🤣 I do get called MB more these days xx

Feb 29, 2024
It wasn't long ago not sure if you remember when dg went on holiday with Lawrence and a couple of others? Dave decided to join them all and he took John. Yes he's been done for so many things, trafficking, drug running, fraud, assault the list is endless.
I've only been on TT about 6months. Well longer then that but I didn't know about going live back then. Can't believe he took him on holiday after getting charged. And someone is ment to be going with Dave to Emz tomorrow. Two me she don't know and is going to be getting advice from them. Why not do it over a phone call

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Okay, here goes
I love Mable, she's been nothing but nice to me & supportive.
Mazza has apologised to me for her s & again has since been nothing but supportive.
Serena is actually a really lovely woman & I feel bad for her.
I like some of you in here, you make me lol, some of ya I have a level of basic respect, the rest are on my ignore list.
Connor is a t who was trying to troll me coz I wrote in here that he was off my Christmas card list & thinks I will be upset that he's unfollowed me, ummmmm, nah!
That's me, like it or lump it!
You like who you like lovely, I personally don't have friends on this app, and no loyalties, but I do like some people, and you are one of those people I do like.
I personally don't care for mazza/mabel or whoever else was mentioned in your list, because I don't know them and didn't like there tone the other day, felt like I was being lectured 😂

BUT thats irrelevant to me, you however are a cutie, and I have alot of respect for you. Your a good gal, but ditzy but thats something I like about you! ❤️

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Can't find her
You banned?
Screenshot_20240320_213800_TikTok.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.