Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheryl “I’ve not heard that song in ages HAHAHAHAHAHA”

I don’t get triggered easily, but people laughing after their own jokes really flips my piss and Sheryl pisses herself laughing after every single thing she says. How the do did she find that fing funny? Hope that dildo goes too deep a stings her cervix tonight

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Sheryl “I’ve not heard that song in ages HAHAHAHAHAHA”

I don’t get triggered easily, but people laughing after their own jokes really flips my piss and Sheryl pisses herself laughing after every single thing she says. How the do did she find that fing funny? Hope that dildo goes too deep a stings her cervix tonight
Reading that last sentence gave me the ick and I'm left feeling very conflicted 😂😂

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Angies live is all levels of craziness right now, gemz has got beef with coco and lynz, coco said she looks like gemz ass, sheryl is laughing at her own jokes, why cleaning her dilly ready for her daughter to use tonight, got a new character called Sarah Lou who seems to not even know why she's there in the box, but it appears she's coming for gemz so she can stay 😂 and then someone quoting Mrs doubtfire has entered to try and be funny but actually there is only ONE Mrs doubtfire that's relevant and thats OUR Mrs doubtfire 💪

Angies live is all levels of craziness right now, gemz has got beef with coco and lynz, coco said she looks like gemz ass, sheryl is laughing at her own jokes, why cleaning her dilly ready for her daughter to use tonight, got a new character called Sarah Lou who seems to not even know why she's there in the box, but it appears she's coming for gemz so she can stay 😂 and then someone quoting Mrs doubtfire has entered to try and be funny but actually there is only ONE Mrs doubtfire that's relevant and thats OUR Mrs doubtfire 💪
Don’t forget Gemz army of kids that are her “fans”.

Looks like Lynz is on her last nerve with Sheryl. I’m looking forward to one of them breaking any minute.

What does Angie even bring to these things apart from “right, yeah”?

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
❤️
download (8).jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.