Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
He's only going because she has a large following. Just like the rest that go in her kitchen of doom. Wherever there's clout and gifts Daves there. Dave will always be vile he'll never change. The only reason why hes not up to his old tricks is because he earns enough on tiktok.
I've no idea how he's planning to help her but hustle is also going, I know hustle has upset a few people lately but at least he's more likely to help her than Dave.
Bet hustle is going with dave so hes not alone with Em's incase she accuses him of s.

Oh 😂 I've never heard of someone saying shovel hands, I'm gunna go round the app asking to see people's hands and calling them shovel hands if they big now 😂
Currently holding a shovel in one hand and comparing it to the other hand. Hate to admit, there’s similarities

Mar 16, 2024
London
I told you to stop trauma dumping earlier cos I thought you were Mabel. I’m really sorry l. I don’t know who mummy Benton is but if you’re not a t I do apologise 🤣🤣
Ohhhhhhhh, ok, I did wonder what your comments meant, I was a bit confused.
But hi, I'm mummybelton and I am s at lip syncing, talk about the cost of living and on lives I tell everyone about my missing "woop woop" 🤣 oh and apparently I'm a bit ditzy! 🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.