Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Screenshot_20240321-223831.png
Can I come be under the table with you please 🥺

I know there's a few of you that think Angies the way she is because of Sheila but I don't blame the woman it's clear to see she's put her family through so much s and Sheila's had enough she's even admitted social services are involved because she can't hack it anymore and Angie is gonna be the death of her. I know a mothers love is supposed to be unconditional but there is a breaking point. The woman has had enough and I don't blame her.
We can always blame our parents for some of our flaws, but at our grand ages we have to take it upon ourselves to take responsibility and make effort to change. Her mother is old now, dealing with a drunken toddler

Medusa

If Angie got pregnant as a teenager - at her age plenty of mums dragged them along to get abortions. And clearly her mum didn’t want a “brown baby”. Aside from Sheila’s overt racism this story although sad is neither unusual nor shocking. Ans Angie is creating a storyline out of it.
According to Angie she's had 2 abortions so she'll blame her mother for 1 but what about the 2nd abortion that she willing went ahead with because she didnt want kids?

Status
Not open for further replies.