Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
You know something that happened tonight really reminded me of my trauma as a child... and look I really want to share it with you guys for once... you know the way, that Sheila would turn the light off, and angie turned it back on? 😢

REMINDED ME OFF ALL THE TIMES MY MUM WOULD OPEN MY DOOR, TELL ME SOMETHING, THEN LEAVE THE DAMN DOOR OPEN SO ID HAVE TO GET UP AND CLOSE IT MYSELF😢😢😢 sorry guys I'm just having PTSD flashbacks here, don't come at me for trauma dumping.

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
don't forget shiela is in her 80s so basically shes a silly old fool but angie is a grown woman who acts like a child a spoilt one at that , move out then angie if its that bad but your a greedy t eh money matters oh and alcohol and takeaways and suckers money in the bank , now you need people to feel sorry for you because you acted like a t tonight :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Medusa

So according to Angie in previous lives
Her ex forced her to have an abortion
Her sister forced her
Her mother forced her

So she expects us to believe that someone as hard headed as her allowed herself to be forced into something that big 3 times.... delusional
This ☝️ she's a professional victim and will never take accountability for her own actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.