Not open for further replies.

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
I want to know where the wig went?
_af61bca3-04d8-4217-aee8-6430b2d8f3a6.jpg

abcdef

Mar 23, 2024
Bristol
Her breathing is remarkably calm for a panic attack. This isn’t me trauma dumping, I’m just giving an example…but when I’ve had a panic attack I could barley catch a breath, talk or even be coherent. It literally felt like I was dying.
Yep a panic attack you can’t breathe properly, I used to get them , first time I thought I was actually going to die 😩

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
This was a fantastic night because when the police turned up, it came out that Angie has a court order preventing her live-streaming anywhere else in her house apart from her bedroom. That’s why she doesn’t really s on live stream anymore
And this just shows how long official's have been involved in the situation. From what Mum slipped out, looks like there's a full safeguarding team involved. Also it looks like Angie has decided to engage with them. It won't happen. She won't get an appointment for Monday, so by the time she does, her shame will be gone, the little begs will have told her she's fing prefect/beautiful/kind/amazing enough that she will return to t mode. Repeat until she's booted out.

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
And this just shows how long official's have been involved in the situation. From what Mum slipped out, looks like there's a full safeguarding team involved. Also it looks like Angie has decided to engage with them. It won't happen. She won't get an appointment for Monday, so by the time she does, her shame will be gone, the little begs will have told her she's fing prefect/beautiful/kind/amazing enough that she will return to t mode. Repeat until she's booted out.
this 100% (y) (y) (y) (y)

Reactions: Zia’s Hostage
Status
Not open for further replies.