Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
I just got blocked from cals live by Lewis for this! I replied to him saying made you look and got blocked before I could screenshot🤣🤣🤣🤣
12D5BF46-6D58-4A00-B5DB-8B73305F27DD.png
1C32A6B3-6999-4F35-9B00-C9D9BB038845.png

Feb 29, 2024
What's the story woth Max
I know right. Trying to force people to get on or apologies to max, 🙄
I don't no why max has kicked off & blocked them all. But why do they all sit on a live talking s only to say take it offline, sorr it out away from the app... ffs
Apologise for what ? Jeeez shouldn’t she apologise for being so boring ?

Everyone is scared of her ?? But like you say she’s just a gobshite. This whole “I say it like it is” bullshit. People who have to say that every 40 seconds are full of s
People are terrified of max cause she will come hunt you down and take a photo next to your street sign then go home and smash up her own kitchen. Oh wait, that ain’t scary, that’s just really fing thick on maxs part. I’d feel it a blessing not having Max as a friend and having to listen to her dogs snoring constantly and always wondering if one of the breaths they take is just max farting

Feb 29, 2024
People are terrified of max cause she will come hunt you down and take a photo next to your street sign then go home and smash up her own kitchen. Oh wait, that ain’t scary, that’s just really fing thick on maxs part. I’d feel it a blessing not having Max as a friend and having to listen to her dogs snoring constantly and always wondering if one of the breaths they take is just max farting
I feel like Max and Irish kelly are the same people but with different accents 🤣

Feb 29, 2024
Dead 💀 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I just got blocked from cals live by Lewis for this! I replied to him saying made you look and got blocked before I could screenshot🤣🤣🤣🤣
12D5BF46-6D58-4A00-B5DB-8B73305F27DD.png
1C32A6B3-6999-4F35-9B00-C9D9BB038845.png
Told you yesterday, only do that when Angie is live and tell him Angie wants him because someone’s accusing him of booting his car off the balcony again. He’s only good for a kick off and he goes in guns blazing. I’ll have to do it 😂

Feb 29, 2024
Told you yesterday, only do that when Angie is live and tell him Angie wants him because someone’s accusing him of booting his car off the balcony again. He’s only good for a kick off and he goes in guns blazing. I’ll have to do it 😂
I just wanted to see how many people would leave to go look 🤣 it was 7 people out of the 15 he had in there 🤣

I feel like Max and Irish kelly are the same people but with different accents 🤣
We need to somehow cause s between them. Make them friends first maybe, then let them do their own work. Saying that, go in Irish Kelly’s with a fake max_h profile and ask her if she has a computer chair she can borrow will probably be enough to start a paranoid rage in Kelly

Status
Not open for further replies.