Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Exactly!! I do believe she'll lose a lot of followers but unfortunately when 1 follower goes another couple will come along. We all know her mods have zero morals and her enablers will still suck her arse. I didn't like Wayne but the best thing he can do is run a fing mile. She's made a mockery out of him and if he crawls back, then more fool him. I hope after the last few days this is Angies downfall and EVERYONE that has a platform calls her out and exposes her for the dangerous b she is.
💯 yeah there was already a couple of new characters in the box standing up for angie, your correct with saying losing one, and normally a couple of new ones join.. I do think she will continue to get a flood of hate through, but I also know Angie, doesn't seem to give a s about any hate, seems to her any clout is good clout 💁

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Hi guyssss, its Charlie the Fairy here, photo shoot for Charlie's fairies, giving it my best pose guysss 🧚‍♂️
download (19).jpeg

I’m fing confused to s at this point. But part of my take is after Ricksta stated on his live that he recorded his lunch with Angie, she panicked and is now doing everything he tells her. Hence the phone calls and messages all bloody night and modding him.

Ricksta is still on my s list as well, as he muted 5 of my accounts.
After what Angie did the first night they met, I don’t blame him for recording her at lunch the next day 😂 he’s a t, I can’t stand him, don’t get me wrong. But after the first meeting, I’d be recording her from every angle, having 15 witnesses and someone to make a transcript of the meal conversations. But 100% he now has something on her, she barely stuck up for her highest bidder….. I mean gifter, when Zia was being slated and fed to the wolves. At this point I want all these fake drama creators thrown into the squid game

Status
Not open for further replies.